TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirts: 175,039
Patches: 11,095
BattleJackets: 63,304
Members: 26,307
Forums > All other metal related talk..

This OR That

Plague
Fri, 16/09/2011 - 06:20

Gonna try to get this going...let's see if it works. Concept of this thread is to post a choice, then the next person answers and posts a NEW choice. Example, I post "Metallica or Slayer" next person chooses (let's say "Slayer") and then posts a new one, such as "Slayer or Anthrax?"... New choice may or may not include your choice, so second poster could have also written: "Slayer. Venom or Mayhem?" Choice don't have to be limited to just bands either. (ex: cd's or vinyls?")

Listen to some great metal radio!

Metal Nation metal radioSoma FM metal radio
320,255 items in the gallery, 778,348 comments, and 308 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• That $4000 World Piece crew leather jacket is SWEET. I wouldn't trust myself with that jacket.
  • These do break. Just a heads up.
  • Thanks mate 🤘🤘🤘
  • Shame I hate that genre, 'cause that's a fucking beaut!
  • Really digging you store mate, going from strength to strength, these are ace!
  • Awesome as hell jersey mate \m/
  • Totally. It's on Ebay at the moment..
  • Oooooff, noice!
  • beauty!!
  • Thanks! It’s a new print! I didn’t find the 1991 blue grape so I settled for this one and it’s very nice :)
  • Cheerz For sure a peculiar merch item, stuff is so rare from this band
  • Fucking killer patches!
  • Gave jas!
  • Tried to get it from them but they never shipped my shirt and basically ripped me off :-(
  • Great!
  • Classic
Why not Join us or Login