TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Tutorials / How To / Where To

Tips on growing my hair?

Todger93
Fri, 21/06/2013 - 12:55

That's right, I want to grow my hair a lot faster, because it's growing way too slow and I want it long so I can headbang the shit out of it. Any tips?

Chemical Burn's picture

Blüdrayne's picture

dont cut it.
Stay away from the military.

exumer_09's picture

Haha your going to have Stoner length hair for about 2-3 years depending how your hair grows! XD but don't worry everyone hating the first years of growing hair out I know I did! XD

creedsk8's picture

don't get a job

maidenfan620's picture

That's the tricky part...

Arise's picture

Mix one egg and one lemon on a cup and rub it on your hair for at least 10 mins and take a shower to get rid of it. You have to do it once a week. I know sounds weird but it will grow a little faster if you want your hair to grow fast.

DeathRipper's picture

If you're like me, your hair grows like a weed. I shaved my head three monthes ago, it touches the collar of my vest now. All it takes is time and being patient.

Mad Max's picture

Three months???

Johnny-Eyeball's picture

Yeah, no, the only tip is to not cut it. There is nothing that's going to make it grow faster and the old story of trimming it makes it grow faster is a myth, as someone said.

So yeah. Just don't cut it. No substance or treatment is going to make it grow any faster or slower than it already does.

Blüdrayne's picture

if the trimming story is fake, please explain WHY THE HELL my pubes are so damn thick!
LOL!

almostwilt's picture

hahahah

megadeth1818's picture

your hair is always growing, what we are interested in is retaining length and thats why you should trim your split ends every few months or so

Ysidro's picture

Oh boy, is this Brigitte magazine or what? Get a life.

Bombenhagel's picture

haha :D

TThrasher's picture

Just give it the time it needs. When you reach the mid-lenght phase it'll look kinda goofy, but once you get past that and your hair is long enough you'll look metal as fuck. Also, in case you want to have the 80s bangs thing first wait till it's long enough to avoid looking like He Man.

Todger93's picture

Thanks man, I guess we all need to get through this 'in-between stage'. I'm curious if I'll get a jew-fro or something like that :p

MoreGoreLessCore's picture

Mix Oregano, Urine (Human) , the Dung of a Dog and a pack of twiglets into a bowl. Drink in one.

... If that does not work then wait.

Speed or Bleed's picture

Mix another One and Share with a Skinhead too See the best result

NoneFuckingHeavier's picture

i can feel some discrimination and negative vibes about my age and natural hair length possibilities - ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.... maybe phil did write shedding skin about loosing his wig - I don't want you to look at me, I'm shedding skin.
I can't afford for you to see what's in.
I'd rather shoot myself than have you watch me.
I feel you'd steal my skin to try and wear me.

I was betrayed, one more day, of my short life.
You were carried away, had no shame, to suffocate my being.I was me, but you weren't you.
You were sticking to me like a scab.
So, I peeled you away...
Bled for days...
And stepped out of myself.

meaningless's picture

lmao

Stathis's picture

nah i heard if u pull your hair very hard to the point of crying every morning u'll see great results in a couple months

metalhead4ever's picture

Ok.. get you some Pantene Pro V beautiful lengths shampoo! the shit works! Also trim any dead ends.. prolly every 6-8 months

NoneFuckingHeavier's picture

20 years ago my grandpa always said in hard german slang "Don dich ens jet duuveshiet op dinne kopp - du süss ja uss wie enne hippie" - hard to translate - but i really never tried to put doves shit on my head, ha,ha - rumours about horse shampoo mixed with eggs and beer never really got confirmed in length - but in smell!

reapy_soa's picture

late comment but I used to have hair all the way to my ass and I was forced to shave it off due to a condition. fucking sucks.

4pegbmx's picture

get hair extensions if your desperate enough to ask the question you might be open to this?

kimo's picture

Please grow it into a mullet. Business up front, party in the back. The mullet seriously needs to make a comeback in society to maintain the worlds balance.

kimo's picture

Haha Awesome. It's been years since I've seen a kid with a rats tail around these parts.

Nater90's picture

Hahahahaha, my mates Mum has an epic mullet.

kimo's picture

Haha...Mate give her a high five for me. That's awesome.

Nater90's picture

Haha, definitely mate!!

19Philthy16's picture

I had always a thing for the white trash look.^^ Got a mullet when I was 17, straight G.I. cut on top, sides 2mm and I wanted my hair on the back to be that long that I could use a curling iron to complete the look. Unfortunately I never got that far, the only chicks that dig a ginger with a mullet had "I've got serious problems" written all over them! :D

Nater90's picture

Legend haha

NatassjaInEternalSleep's picture

I have hair to my knees. I cut it once a year on the ends. I wash it twice a week and use detangling shampoo and conditioner. When it's still wet, I add a leave in conditioner treatment. Don't use a comb or brush that pulls hair.

Nater90's picture

Goals :o

Metalmate's picture

when you chop your face in half your hair will look longer.

Nater90's picture

Why ain't we funding this.

Metalmate's picture

Hahahahahah....

Nater90's picture

Hahaha, smart arse.

19Philthy16's picture

Hahahaha :D Best idea so far!

19Philthy16's picture

It's all about perception! :D

matawa's picture

Eat healthy food that is full of protein.

ManInTheBox's picture

This. Nutrition has a big impact on hair growth

Metalmate's picture

.... hahahahahahaha (continued)

Darciasu's picture

let it be, don't tie it up too tight that leads to your hair falling out and baldness along your forehead

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments