TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

List of crap/broken band names on tshirtslayer

doctordeath
Sun, 01/12/2013 - 17:57

Hi Guys

Check out this link http://tshirtslayer.com/bad-terms , it's a list of items with band names that dont exist on Last.fm or metal-archives, its about 15% through processing at the moment....

Now you can see why I get so shitty with people not bothering with the real names, theres just so many of them!!

Next will be some interface so you can help to clean up the items in question

How to help message doctordeath if you want access to edit the items that appear in the list

Judas Priestess's picture

wow that is a lot of entries..

Sure, I could help you out for a bit!

Bayernpirat's picture

damn, two uploads from me at page 1

gizter's picture

i've been looking if there is any of my uploads in there for some time now. still havn't seen one.

Blüdrayne's picture

I wanna help, srs.

Bayernpirat's picture

DAMN, THERE ARE MANY UPLOADS FROM ME WITH ERRORS
but what shall I do with all my Viking shirts or stuff like my Viking cave?
Or with all my Festival shirts especially Wacken?

Bayernpirat's picture

soory Doc, after fixing now 20 or more uploads I recognize there are too much uploads with "wrong" band field, we must talk about how to fix them

Bayernpirat's picture

but for sure, I could help you with many of the stuff uploaded here

Chemical Burn's picture

I'll help too if you make it possible.

Chemical Burn's picture

Here, if there's more than one band with the same name, should we specify which one it is by adding the country or just leave it?

e.g. Sabbat (Jap) and Sabbat (UK).

Blüdrayne's picture

Revenge too.

Oby1916's picture

same with sacrifices and sacrileges lol

gizter's picture

i finaly found one of mine. i was expecting this one.. i typed Part1 instead of Part 1. fixed both my uploads that had that band on them.

powermetaller's picture

I'm wondering how to make judas pies. And how do they taste?

Chemical Burn's picture

Fruity.

Blüdrayne's picture

I see what you did there.

Bayernpirat's picture

It tastes like betrayal

Ysidro's picture

Don't do it. You will be breaking the law!

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture
Bayernpirat's picture

lol

Jimmh's picture

What about band names like D.R.I. aka Dirty Rotten Imbeciles? It's OK to use both in the tags if you separate them with comma of course?

slayerslayer's picture

another 50 entries edited . i'm slowly whittling it down at the end of each month , when i get free ,slow internet. 63 pages down to 57 at 50 entries per page. some of it, i dont are touch, because it is either unique or so obscure that there were only a few prints that i know nothing about .
the rest of it is mis spelling , battlejackets and collections of multiple bands without a seperating comma, or just plain stupid .
i will keep at it ,slowly .
*PLEASE PUT ONLY 1 BAND , IN THE BAND TAG WHEN UPLOADING* (OR SEPERATE THEM WITH A COMMA, IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE BANDS) . thank you \m/

oldmate's picture

just make sure you trust them and have a good backup. the internet turns normal people into fucking nut jobs

A single patch?

Possessed by Exumer's picture

I saw one with Auxilery,it's an actual band,here's a link http://youtu.be/UDTHEig7i_E

Bayernpirat's picture

fixed now 3 times the same Entombed shirt and its always back in the list - FUUUUUUU

Bayernpirat's picture

everything ok - all Entombed stuff fixed now

Bayernpirat's picture

still 41 pages to fix

Bayernpirat's picture

great

Bayernpirat's picture

but again 40

Bayernpirat's picture

an endless fight

Bayernpirat's picture

is it ok if I would fix all the battle vest/Kutte uploads only with one band? I would choose the band of the backpatch

Bayernpirat's picture

this was my question, if no bands are listed I will put only the backpatch in the band category and keep all the stuff the owner had written

Bayernpirat's picture

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

down to 53...

oldmate's picture

I dont know if this is a good idea let me know what you think.

This site is quite established now and alot of bands have already been added. I cant see the stats but I am guessing new bands are not added as frequently as they used to be. So my idea is....

Add a check and if someone uploads an item with a new band name, auto send them an email saying "you just added if it is correct please delete this email, if it is wrong please edit the item with the correct name. this might save silly mistake like "Anarchus LS" and "Devourment Ls" and "Testament shirt "

That's a good idea, and maybe add a check box that says "n/a" for all of those items that aren't band specific, like plain leather/denim jackets, hi-tops, instruments, maybe certain festival shirts, etc.

Bayernpirat's picture

good idea

Bayernpirat's picture

we need something for non-band-specific like Priestess said for boots, belts, leather/denim jackets and instruments...

Bayernpirat's picture

pulled down the list to 33 pages now but still a lot of work

hateandwhiskey's picture

Again, late to the party. My space bar is wonky and I drink. I posted an item for Sysemof A Down. How do I fix that?

hateandwhiskey's picture

Thank you, sorry.

doomtilldeath's picture

I could help edit the list. I sent you a PM, Doc : )

JoeCool6972's picture

I was entering the band info on my Napalm Death patch and got NAPALAMA death or something like that!

Nevs's picture

I don't know how tshirtslayer feels about CAPS LOCKS, but 'Lynyrd Skynyrd' and 'The Cult' are listed in all capitals as default. Also, again don't know how much it matters, but 'Motörhead' is listed with its heavy metal umlaut (two dots above the 'o') but 'Blue Öyster Cult', 'Queensrÿche', 'Spın̈al Tap', and 'Mötley Crüe" are missing theirs. Would be happy to fix these myself if I knew how.

Taikon's picture

Are you saying you've never heard of "Anthrax Destruction Exodus", best thrash band in the United States of Deutschland?

metalmaciejmetal's picture

I believe Annihilatior is French for Annihilator

Into Glory Ride's picture

There seems to be a Band similar to the Gods called "Manilla Road" that is dealing with the actual Road in Manila , named "Manila Road".

slayerslayer's picture

thanks, now fixed.

Into Glory Ride's picture

Thanks!

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Five flames for Burzum, but this is not the Aske EP.
  • Such a pity, but better luck next time. I don't have anything planned yet, but I really liked the place a lot.
  • Oh damn. That would have been really nice talking to you man!
  • Mate...No way it was you 🤣 I was there as well man.
  • danke!
  • That's true and you've been there too? Wtf? Why didn't you say a word?
  • Sick
  • Mate...Don't tell me that yesterday you went to the Oberhausen gig, and were wearing a battle jacket with a Donning
  • War eine verdammt geile Show 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🍺🍺🍺
  • I'm afraid to upload my main vest. It's got Angry Aryans on the back. It might catch me a ban... haha.
  • very nice
  • THX!
  • Indeed! This and Tapping are my faves! Hope you finde it! THX
  • sick! Think my misses the merch flyer! Have to check :)
  • killer!
  • Stark. Ärgert mich dass ich sie dieses Jahr nicht erwische