TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

TSS "Fantasy trading"

doctordeath
Tue, 16/01/2018 - 13:41

An idea... no... bestil your dirty minds, i'm not trading fantasies! but rather, since you cant own that ultra rare Bolt-thrower.... or amazing Type O Negative tshirt ever... what if we had some game where you could 'virtually' own something and perhaps swap/trade it with others? not sure how it would begin.. would be a hilarious grab for tshirts.. perhaps every gets given say $200 USD.. and the owners of the tshirts set a virtual amount... or maybe we just set the 'virtual price' by a mix of random+number of comments... (i would prefer it that way, so that the owners dont have to be bothered with our game)..

or perhaps... if you want to be IN the game.. you have to set a 'virtual price' on your items.. this could get confusing...

an idea anyway..

(yes yes yes, i'm working on the chat, it will be back!)

VoodooChild's picture

I don't get it completely but what I can get it sounds weird and fun.
Talking about chat being broken, I can't choose what shirt I am wearing to day anymore. Just wondered if it was only me.

VoodooChild's picture

Awesome thank you,
Yeah I know, I tried it but it didn't work. Something about my pay-pall not being connected to a credit card or something.
It's true that I just transfer to paypall when I need.

Chemical Burn's picture

Corvus Corax's picture

They get virtually punched if they complain.

Nater90's picture

Sounds pretty fun.

Jen Gruesome's picture

This seems like an excellent way to procrastinate. Sounds fun. :)

Bitch Butcher's picture

I don't seem to get it. Can you explain it to me in a different way?

quixotic's picture

Would be interesting, if you could buy shares for example with four other people in a Reign in Blood Shirt and then speculate either to losing or winning money, depending on how the interest of the public rises in the shirt... just like a stock market, just with shirts, no money, and nobody ends up living on the street... only when you play to long and lose your job ...

Morbideath's picture

as a fund manager, i sense TSS is about to issue ICO and jump in the BTC bandwagon. one year later, we don't need to donate anymore :P

578,240 items in the gallery, 883,980 comments, and 667 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments