TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Undiscovered shirts.

whiterose
Mon, 26/10/2020 - 18:09

so an idea that went into my head. In my trading in music and cds and such i find records of band shirts that exist, sometimes in photos and pictures of bands, or in ordering forms for labels. That all mention shirts that ive never seen on TSS or elsewhere. I recenly blew my friends mind by showing him an order form for Lacuna Coil shirts for their first ep. And none of those shirts have been ever posted to TSS or have seen to come up in peoples collectiions. Imagining that some of these shirst just no longer exist anymore or were worn out overtime and none survived. Ive also seen a Drop Dead longsleeve and also a white The Gathering shirt and a tie dye Old Mans Child longsleeve. Is there a way that we can catalouge some of these 'undiscovered shirts' that have pictures that show they were created in order forms or band photos but have not ever shown up in peoples collections yet?

Listen to some great metal radio!

Metal Nation metal radioSoma FM metal radio
330,424 items in the gallery, 780,051 comments, and 356 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

Why not Join us for free or Login