TShirtSlayer

Site Mechanics

DoogieHowitzer
Thu, 13/10/2016 - 17:16

Are there any plans to upgrade tshirtslayer. com so that it is more user friendly on smartphones?
This has got to be, hands down, the most frustrating website to attempt to navigate on a mobile device. I have a PC, but I am away from home more then I'm there.
Logging in to tshirtslayer is like time travelling to 2004, and this truly is a shame because I enjoy the content and I would like to participate.
Please advise.

bad_american1992

Buy an iPad.

DoogieHowitzer

I have an iPad. It is not feasible to carry around to access ONE site that does not subscribe to technology of 2016

bad_american1992

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/061/583/912.png "It's 2016!!!"
C'mon dude you've been here for 8 hours and you're already bitching about the place? Get a grip. Web 1.0 websites are comfy as fuck, and that's how we like it here.

cambotero

get the sword, then, you can start complaining about stuff, if not, shut up like everyone else in this place and enjoy your stay :3

DoogieHowitzer

Wow, what a friendly bunch!

WARCULT

lol "let me come join a website where people share, trade & thoroughly 'geek' out over metal memorabilia, merch & topics and then have them reformat the entire website to my personal whims and preferences after visiting for a couple of hours and contributing nothing" ... "wow, they weren't responsive to me.. I wonder why.. they must be dicks!"
just wanted to add thought subtitles here... don't mind me :)

Chemical Burn

It's fine on Android.

Doomgarlic

I'm super comfortable in time travelling to 2004. Love the design. Then again, I don't have a smartphone.

judascrust

I look at tss on my phone more often than not myself, never had a problem

DoctorDeath

put your money where you mouth is and become a supporter, its quite strange that only the non supporters seem to whinge about things.

http://patreon.com/user?u=2519997 or GTFO :)

actually the site is responsive and tuned for mobile so dont be so hard, why exactly is it like 2004? you dont even contribute anything factual points other than complaining like a 16 year old who probably never even had internet in 2004!!! so either (A) be a member or (B) be more constructive and give better indications of what should be improve or (C) quite simply FUCK OFF!!!!

Nater90

Works fine on my phone and that shits old as....

If you would be so kind to donate to help DoctorDeath for all his hours of work behind the scenes, It can only get better!!!

DoctorDeath

\m/

Nater90

\m/_(o_o)_\m/

DoctorDeath

( . ) ( . )

Nater90

( . )Y( . )

kereealazer

Works on my phone just fine.

DoctorDeath

Here's what 2004 looked like from the wayback machine

https://web.archive.org/web/20040606185846/http://www.myspace.com/

you're really having a whinge without being constructive here, whats your problem?

SmirG3l

that's how facebook looks like still :DD

DoctorDeath

hahah yeah

Nater90

Makes me feel old :(

Good times...

joecubbie

The only mechanical issues I've ever had with TSS is the once in a blue moon it crashes for some reason. I can count on one hand the times that happened. Other than that, the website itself is fine.

Into Glory Ride

My only mechanical issues on a mobile are that my fingers are too fat to hit the damn "Menu" button sometimes.

Chainbreaker

I always access this site through my phone. Never had any problems with it.

Into Glory Ride

By the way... is it just normal that my username is always that of the user that last visited me (or sometimes even someone completely random) ?

DoctorDeath

where exactly? in the user profile window title or?

Into Glory Ride

On the Browser Tab is the only place as far as i know.

DoctorDeath

yes it is known bug :( :( :(

Into Glory Ride

No problem at all, haha

MasterDeath

Right now I'm RattleheadShane...
Many names change in just one week, I got used to it haha. At least I get to laugh at some names

DoctorDeath

is it fixed now?

MasterDeath

FIXED!
I'm gonna miss that bug...

DoctorDeath

fuuuuuck, finally! a new version of that module came out a couple of months ago which fixed it... goddamn! not me! was annoying me for years (literally!)

Into Glory Ride

noooo, i am gonna miss it to.. :D

Into Glory Ride

It's the best when You are suddenly Lady Soandso hahaha

MasterDeath

hahahah

DoctorDeath

update: just fixed the last speed hump when sending messages!

Into Glory Ride

Cannot change/add profile pics at the moment? Anyone else?

Into Glory Ride

Logging out and in again solved it.

DoctorDeath

phew :)

Snaggletooth

Not a big deal but sometimes I notice the year I put in isn't the same on the final post.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

Top Collectors

Poll

Do you create your battlejacket all in one time, or over years?
There are 202,168 entries in the gallery and 664,954 comments, and 124 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!