TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Can anyone tell me what the fuck this says??

SOAD4.0
Tue, 23/05/2023 - 23:52

I got this patch with some others and I have no idea if it's merch or just some random patch.

I got "The _______ Family" but I can't figure out wtf that middle word is

Help?

Rush Thrash 2112's picture

Found it out after testing some letter combinations. Apparently it says " The C P hell family". So I guess it's something to do with copenhell festival. I only could find that specific logo on some random merch website though. But I have to say that's one awful font :D

Junkhead's picture

The Cphell Family. It’s a distro.

bad_american1992's picture

http://martininhell.deco-apparel.com/

They got a website and everything

SOAD4.0's picture

Damn y'all are some fuckin private investigators haha thanks guys!!

Darklord's picture

Pretty random either way...LOL.

Evilsyde's picture

It's The CopenHell Family Patch.
The CopenHell Family is a facebook community, where people can discuss anything CopenHell related (And other things sometimes). It was created some years ago, to help those going to the festival alone, and for the first time. It has since expanded massively with various kinds of merchandise, and some shows "only for the family". Among others, we have had Baest, Livløs, Berserk and many more playing.
It's also a great community, where people are giving out tickets to shows (Free or discount) they can't attend.

620,051 items in the gallery, 897,170 comments, and 476 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Thank you! It's a fantastic album, but I feel like it's so so underrated.
  • Excellent taste my man, not an ugly patch on it. And really dig the back, just perfect!
  • Holy shit what a line up. Gbk AND Crucifier, I think I just got a boner!
  • Thanks!
  • Heavy Load Stronger Than Evil SOLD
  • Der Wort Witz mit spread eagle ist natürlich auch nicht zu verachten heheh
  • yo bro any chance you would sell this. would love to buy this its so killer.
  • Awesome 👻🤘🎵
  • Ich mag besonders das Detail, dass hier der Blixxem Patch und das Charon's Decay plek zu sehen ist, während auf dei
  • Ich liebe alles daran.
  • Danke dir! 🤘🏽
  • thanx!
  • Sick! Thanks man.
  • any info on when this released?
  • Archgoat SOLD
  • Amazing