TShirtSlayer

Preserving signatures on backpatch?

WarAndPain
Thu, 17/11/2016 - 14:53

I got my backpatch signed a few years ago now, and it's faded to the point that you can barely tell anything's there any more. I'm gonna see if I can just go over the signatures again myself/get the band to do it again tonight (though the bassist's left, so I'll need to do that one myself anyway), but is there any way I can make them less prone to fading in the future except for standing at the back at gigs and avoiding any human contact? XD

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• indeed it actually seems like a modern version of the haywain...bosch had influenced a lot of bands like for example kre
  • Ughhh I need to find one of these soooo bad
  • they sell this online man
  • The best one
  • For Sale pls :/ *__*
  • They shut it down? I mean Hard Rock.
  • Totally! I only heard first Pain album & gave it up.
  • got cloaked in the office. so its a soft style Gildan.
  • I know... we dont want that. But peter should focus on hypocrisy more than pain... my opinion
  • I saw them in 2005 at the hard rock cafe... thats right! At the restaurant.
  • Last one was 5 years ago or. Its about time. On the other hand, I am glad they don't release albums every year.
  • Much more variety in his vocals. Previous vocalist was a bit limited in range. Saw them live back in September.
  • Same here. They don't frequent Americas. Probably work full time somewhere to make a buck.
  • I remember Metal Maniacs :) Went Downtown once a month to get Maniacs & Bravewords.
  • Ive never seen them live :(
  • Yeahh i think mortus gave marduk a breath of fresh air

Poll

Have you seen SLAYYERR live ?
There are 226,674 entries in the gallery and 695,131 comments, and 109 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!

Why not Join us or Login