TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

New functionality: What are YOU wearing?

doctordeath
Sun, 23/10/2016 - 23:27

New little bit of fun, if you mouse over the tshirt/battlejacket entry in your profile you can tag it as 'wearing' or 'not wearing'.

This is then added to your profile page (when you reload the page)

Inspiration taken from..

https://tshirtslayer.com/forum/topic/what-shirt-are-you-wearing-right-now

The information is stored, so in the future you can have a list of tshirts and dates you wore them, perhaps we could have (thanks ajnin for the idea!) some kind of global stat like "today most people are wearing a slayer tshirt"... or just like the weather a little prediction :D enjoy!

PS: When you click [send] after leaving a comment it should send way faster now! enjoy!

joecubbie's picture

Sounds cool to me!

Nater90's picture

Nicely done Doc!!! Really cool idea.

Der Todesking's picture

I'm on a touchscreen tablet, I don't have a mouse right now... Any suggestions if I still can join in? :(

Der Todesking's picture

Edit: Sorry, I've seen how it works, cool idea! :)

Queen Catsie's picture

Sounds cool to me! I can finally prove wrong everyone who says they only ever see me in two shirts >:D

VoodooChild's picture

Is it possible to wear multiple things? Like when you wear a band hooded zipper, beanie and a shirt?

VoodooChild's picture

Awesome!

Fatal Agent's picture

Nice function! A good reason to finally upload more Shirts I've got haha

Claudandus's picture

More useless features, yay!! =D

Acidic remarks aside, that's actually a pretty cool feature. It would be cool if you did something similar for the "favorite album" section as well. Personally I always try to update it so it fits with what album I listen to most at the time.

Claudandus's picture

I like pointless customisation so I'm all for it.

Claudandus's picture

To be honest, I haven't really been on here enough the last week to give a fair opinion on that. But I don't notice any slowdown or such things now.

Into Glory Ride's picture

Thumbs up Doc, Patreon money well spent eh! ;P

Next: automatical response in "my" thread when changing the Shirt on Your profile, haha

579,099 items in the gallery, 884,283 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments