TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirt Talk

did these bands ever make a t-shirt?

RogJarl
Wed, 18/06/2014 - 22:43

Hi!
Seeing a NIDEN DIV. 187 post here, I have been wondering if there ever existed a t-shirt of this band. Then came to my mind quite an amount of bands of which I've never seen a t-shirt from, bands like Fredrik Söderlund's OCTINOMOS and PARNASSUS, the russian ITHDABQUTH QLIPHOTH, the german ARATHORN, etc... (On the other side I am glad I found here on TSS shirts I thought I would never see, like VORDVEN, ANDRAS or AVATAR...).

SO... What are the bands you'd crave to find on shirt but never ever saw (and I mean not a homemade, DIY, or boot)??????

Kathulex's picture

Graf Spee official that is actually obtainable. Last one I saw was on some forum but last post was from 2010. Also, Aspid and lots and lots of grind/powerviolence.

Blüdrayne's picture

Am actually really annoyed there isnt a market for bootlegs for graf spee.
Would totally buy something for them.

LifeOfDeath's picture

Vordr. I've seen one picture of a logo shirt in google search but I've never seen one for sale anywhere. I hope they'd make some merch.

RogJarl's picture

I've just seen your Vordr collection... very impressive! You would deserve the shirt ;)

LifeOfDeath's picture

Thanks a lot! I'd love to have one!

Taikon's picture

I'd kill for a Damad tee, but the only official one I've ever seen was in some collector paraphernalia website and is long out of print/super rare. It looked amazing too.

nemain's picture

Niden Div 187 I'd buy in a heartbeat, same with Incursus. I believe the first official Incursus shirt will be coming with the limited vinyl edition of Eternal Funeral Trance though, but the date is still set as "later in 2014". Not a shirt, but I'd love an official woven Gnaw Their Tongues backpatch (or actually any patch).

RogJarl's picture

Also, another band I would have loved to wear a shirt is Profanum from Poland, but never came across one, pretty sure that doesn't exist at all...

RogJarl's picture

For the record, I finally found a Parnassus shirt.

mecha's picture

I have always had that question as well, an official Niden Div shirt would be awesome. I've never seen an official one though...

Into Glory Ride's picture

I badly, badly n e e d a Realmbuilder Shirt!
Good Thread.

Regd's picture

Sent you a pm about Ithdabquth Qliphoth.

RogJarl's picture

I didn't receive it, yet.
Can you try again?

RogJarl's picture

Woops, mail received!

DrkForests's picture

I'd like to see a shirt for Odhinn or Heidenreich, and yeah - Niden Div 187 shirt (bootleg or otherwise) would be killer. I know I would have bought one from Necropolis if they ever made one. It's not in any of the old Necropolis Records catalogues I still have.

Octinomos DID make a shirt. I have one, just posted it yesterday - I probably ordered it from Sweden or Necropolis/Baphomet Records, back in the day.

DarkValkyrieofDeath's picture

blackdeath or asmorod

emperialmassacre's picture

Blackdeath have shirts. I have a Fucking Fullmoon Foundation OG shirt

DarkValkyrieofDeath's picture

siiiiick, google gives me nothing v.v

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments