TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Anyone purchased from or know about Deathrune-Records?

Tico Tyrant
Wed, 30/11/2011 - 14:51

Hey, just wondering if anyone has ever bought something from deathrune records? This is their new web address I believe http://www.deathrune-records.com/store/index.php

I'm just curious about reliability of service... if anyone has had experience with this distribution, received anything,etc. I'm thinking of looking into this either later this year or early next year, as the selection is pretty great looking, price wise it's in €'s so that's another thing I will have to figure out.I'm not even sure if they ship world wide, but any info on this question would be appreciated!

LifeOfDeath's picture

Well I have never found any unreliable German distro. I usually order all my stuff from Finland or from Germany. German distroes always have very fast delivery and the prices are pretty cheap. If you check out the Shipping & Handling section from that website you can see the worldwide shipping rates so I think they ship world wide.
Thanks for sharing that website as they seem to have some really interesting stuff!

Tico Tyrant's picture

Hmnn well this is good to know about German distributions! Thanks, and yes...this website seemed like a very good find, if all works out I hope to own a Bestial Warlust shirt and a Horna shirt. There's a nice selection of demo tapes as well.

Metalmate's picture

Deathrune is not from Germany but from Spain. You have to be very specific in your communication he is short tempered and he hates black people. Packaging is great (when ordering vinyl) and shipping or communication can take a while.

Tico Tyrant's picture

For anyone else curious, it appears this distribution is somehow also linked to some Canadain labels and mainly focuses on black metal.I'm not sure if it's all official, but even so...logo shirts for: Hypothermia,Krieg Forgotten Woods,Beherit, Graveland, Judas Iscariot, etc! really fucking supreme selection by black metal standards...so it's definitely worth checking out, I have yet to receive a message back from them, but I sent one asking a few questions.....so hopefully soon!

Snaggletooth's picture

This guy is a well known scammer, I read numerous post of people never getting what they paid for, like myself it's a hit or miss situation as one guy I know got the same thing I purchased a few days ago and I have yet to be notified of anything, he will have a excuse after excuse why he is taking so long so buyer beware.

NucleArt's picture

Also, numerous of the shirts he sells got made without the bands' consent and without them getting paid. I wouldn't risk sending a dime his way.

Svengali's picture

Anyone ordered from there lately? Does it work or will I have problems if I place an order?

NucleArt's picture

Reading this thread should answer your question.

Svengali's picture

Yep, just got affirmation on a finnish forum as well. Not gonna spend my money on them. Pity though, real nice Nåstrond and Zyklon-B shirts.

NucleArt's picture

He sure has some stuff I'd like myself, but it would be like burning money. Then again, this would at least keep you warm.

Snaggletooth's picture

I got a message from him yesterday with the same story that he is waiting for a credit card from the bank to go through and he wants to settle this already, his paypal doesn't work should of been the sign there was something wrong.

Grimlord's picture

yes same here, I'm waiting to receive a CD worth 15 Euro since 3 months from him...

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments