TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

TSS turned 13 years old

SolveMyMath
Thu, 21/05/2020 - 14:15

If I am not mistaking, the website turned 13 years today.

Thank you Doc, slayerslayer and all the awesome community for making TSS the best place in the entire Internet!

Long live the loud, we are loud and proud about being a part of it!

308,754 items in the gallery, 769,082 comments, and 316 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Will this be making an appearance at Bloodstock next year? Hahah!
  • Goodluck with the hunt brother!
  • Hi Kai ! I am very touched by your message and, of course, my answer and: yes! I’ll be happy to know that this shirt g
  • superbe belle prise
  • Too beautiful to be real! The best battle tapestry since Bayeux!
  • I like the design of the shoulder sections- Alice and Phil make a great choice!
  • Some outstanding patches there: the Girlschool one is fire.
  • Cool! Is that Mötley patch a bootleg?
  • Excellent Genesis and Tagerine Dream patches1 It's so good to see that progsters dare to patch up nowadays!
  • He's the best in my opinion, even better than Dan Seagrave
  • Thank you very much, I'm grateful for having this
  • Brave effort to include Whitesnake and Mötley Crüe! Amazing assembly!
  • You have some great stuff here. Too bad this COVID thing is completely fucking up shipments between the EU and the USA.
  • AAARGH! Awesome assembly! This is a very individual treat. Great collection, man!
  • Epic backpatch!!
  • Absolutely amazing blend of good bands!
Why not Join us or Login