TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Ordered from Metaldevastation.com over a month ago, still hasn’t arrived

archive
Fri, 14/10/2022 - 16:55

Not sure if this is the right place to post

I ordered some patches on shop.metaldevastation.com , it’s been over a month now and still haven’t recieved anything.

I am located in Sweden, and I know things might get delayed with shipping from time to time, but I have sent many emails to their support and haven’t recieved any answer which is odd.

I read reviews on the site here and most reviews are good. I am hoping the stuff will arrive eventually. Paid around $100 in total, and luckily I paid with Paypal so hopefully I can get refunded through Paypal if nothing arrives.

Just not sure when to open a refund case with Paypal, how long time can you wait before it is too late?

Shatafaker666's picture

I never received mine when I place an order like 1 and a Half year ago, I sent a pm on Instagram and they refound me .

Tina Taem 22's picture

i didn't brought anything at Metal Devastation I thinking about buying some patches.

no karate in pit's picture

k so im gonna stay away from this site

578,240 items in the gallery, 883,980 comments, and 667 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments