TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Coffin shaped patches

vanlureTue, 21/08/2018 - 12:38

Hi everyone!
I'm building my first battle vest and already have quite some patches for it.
I also put a coffin shaped Misfits patch on one side and thought by myselfe it would be cool to add another coffin shaped one on the other side.

Few days ago I saw a pic of a battle vest, which had a lot different coffin shaped patches placed around a round backpatch - like a coffin flower.
Unfortunatley the resolution wasn't good enough to make out which bands they are but it brought me to the idea to find another coffin shaped one (of a band I like) to add to my vest.
My question now is, can you name me bands who have patches in this shape, so I can maybe find one which fits for me?
Let's brainstorm!
Thanks!

271,296 items in the gallery, 735,718 comments, and 201 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Ah didn´t know it´s that `recent`. There is also a teal colored one, which is the best to me.
  • Perfection.
  • still looking for these both devil small (world tour and light blue one) patches.
  • Love that print version. Still do not have any idea who had invented Narthorn's photo in the front lol
  • One of the worst band names I’ve heard of lol
  • Yes original. 5 pieces was made.
  • Yes, it is.
  • Well said my friend, I hate to think of all these photos, features & articles just being discarded and forgotten abo
  • ---
  • https://www.coldcutsmerch.com/collections/world-of-pain/products/world-of-pain-demon-handstyle-hoodie
  • This one is very rare and I need a spare, haha
  • Awesome. That's a sick drawing on the back.
  • XD
  • Burgundy body + fluorescent green logo + sick artwork = TRVE!
  • Thanks! I'm so jealous about that you can see their gigs nearby your home. Ossuary rules!
  • cool.!
Why not Join us or Login