TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Wrong country flag?

Grimsteel
Sun, 20/09/2020 - 22:05

For a few weeks I've had the norwegian flag in my profile but I'm Swedish and connecting from Sweden.
Anyone know what's going on?

doctordeath's picture

Fixed your flag to SE, yeah who knows what deals your ISP makes with your neighbour countries ISP :)

Remember - fixing flags is only done for supporters :)

cheers and thanks for your support

Grimsteel's picture

Thank you very much! :) ComHem -.-

Kofuv6's picture

Samma sak hände mig, har också ComHem :P

MorticiA's picture

I have a hunch what it is as I had the same problem. It's because of your VPN, the site will change your flag based on that despite your time zone or country correct, for some reason it overrides it. Even turning it off didn't help, I had to change my VPN to some region in my own country and then reboot the web-browser.

Grimsteel's picture

I'm not using any VPN for accessing TSS

MorticiA's picture

Whoaz O.o

Uhhhmmm, then I'm not really sure what's going on, I'm sorry I can't be of more help to you =\ Maybe the websites server provider can offer more light on the subject (ain't talking about Dr. Death, 'talk'n about the people he rents his site from.)

MorticiA's picture

It's possible that the forum-server-provider has run into this issue in the past with other sites they host and can narrow down a solution.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments