TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Vacuum bags

oldmate
Sat, 25/05/2019 - 07:06

Has anybody used Vacuum bags and then checked the contents after 1 year or longer ?

Do you think the shirts will get damaged ?

nameless_rites's picture

Generally clothes are better stored in the open air... I use a cube shelf organizer in the closet for my own shirts

oldmate's picture

yea.. i got a cube org too, but its full and some shit I want to keep but dont ware

Nater90's picture

Coworker and I vacuum sealed half an apple and ate it six months later tasted fine haha so I'd imagine a shirt would be ok, Chuck some Fabreeze on it / if you happen to take it out I did that after I moved.

bad_american1992's picture

You're a madman Nater hahahaha

Nater90's picture

Yes... Yes I am Mike hahaha, proud of it.

TheSabbathsCreed's picture

Friend of mine did this then took the shirts out 2 years later and the print was super cracked from the compression.

oldmate's picture

Thanks man!!! that is the confirmation I was looking for. I must have read it somewhere before.. no vac packs now!!

Nuclear_Azathoth's picture

your shirts are dead

MrMunster's picture

Too much compression is deadly for shirts.

steelbath's picture

I use poly bags, the same used for shipping. they aren't airtight or pressurized, they protect against dirt, dust, the elements, etc.

amazon has super cheap ones 200 count for like $9

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments