TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

User Sinister/Genital Grinder is a scammer!!!

recyclops1
Fri, 18/06/2021 - 19:55

User that went by the account 'Sinister' sold a Death - Human world tour tee to someone I know. He then backed out of that sale with said person. A little sketchy but nothing too terrible...Fast forward and I win a death human shirt on ebay from a user called 'deathmetalordie' from australia. He marks the item shipped but refuses to provide a tracking number an ignores me - ok a little sketchy for sure. Fast forward again to today and I see the Death human shirt I bought on ebay posted here for sale by the username 'Genital Grinder'. The EXACT SAME SHIRT!! Who is also from australia - so I message my friend about it and he confirms the gut who backed out of selling to him on here was a user named Sinister (from australia). He has made a new account because my friend called him out over backing out of their deal i think. So now this guy has sold a shirt to me on ebay, ive paid - he waited a week and then made a new account and posted it on here for sale. If you look at the profile he also has a spiritual healing shirt up for sale and BIG SURPRISE he posted that exact same shirt on his ebay account as well. I dont really get what the motive is selling the shirt to me on ebay because I can paypal claim it and get my money back, just posting this so some poor sucker doesnt buy shirts from him on here and send as a gift or something and lose their money. Guy is a scammer!!!

368,280 items in the gallery, 799,476 comments, and 228 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

Why not Join us for free or Login