TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

User Sinister/Genital Grinder is a scammer!!!

recyclops1
Fri, 18/06/2021 - 19:55

User that went by the account 'Sinister' sold a Death - Human world tour tee to someone I know. He then backed out of that sale with said person. A little sketchy but nothing too terrible...Fast forward and I win a death human shirt on ebay from a user called 'deathmetalordie' from australia. He marks the item shipped but refuses to provide a tracking number an ignores me - ok a little sketchy for sure. Fast forward again to today and I see the Death human shirt I bought on ebay posted here for sale by the username 'Genital Grinder'. The EXACT SAME SHIRT!! Who is also from australia - so I message my friend about it and he confirms the gut who backed out of selling to him on here was a user named Sinister (from australia). He has made a new account because my friend called him out over backing out of their deal i think. So now this guy has sold a shirt to me on ebay, ive paid - he waited a week and then made a new account and posted it on here for sale. If you look at the profile he also has a spiritual healing shirt up for sale and BIG SURPRISE he posted that exact same shirt on his ebay account as well. I dont really get what the motive is selling the shirt to me on ebay because I can paypal claim it and get my money back, just posting this so some poor sucker doesnt buy shirts from him on here and send as a gift or something and lose their money. Guy is a scammer!!!

foobar's picture

Make a Paypal claim immediately

recyclops1's picture

Oh ive already done that not to worry

heriot07's picture

Yeah this dudes a fucking snake. Still ripping off people.

benediction's picture

Holy shit! That's a horror story.
Thanks for posting!
This scum guy should be punched in his face by kangaroos.