TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Someone stole METAL SAVAGE's jacket picture...

Godlybeing
Sat, 13/04/2024 - 14:46

... And tries to sell it as a shirt.

It's so weird I wanted to share it with you guys.

Here's the link to the jacket :
https://tshirtslayer.com/battle-jacket/death-metal-vest-3

doctordeath's picture

Hah shit they even poorly removed the watermark

Godlybeing's picture

Yeah when you go to their website to get the full picture of the shirt you can see there is definitely something wrong with the Autopsy patch.

But hey, what you expect from a website that steals pictures and uses AI art to sell shirts ?

bad_american1992's picture

Part of me wants to buy this bad sublimination-printed piece of crap just to post it here hahaha
But supporting scallywag activity like this goes against the metal code of conduct. Wonder if anyone will actually buy one lol

Envenometal's picture

I would also like a shirt with the print of my vest(s), especially on warm days.

a chicken's picture

This is exactly why I add the card with my name on every patch I share here, and I'll be doing so for my jackets now after seeing this skulduggery. On facebook groups, I've already seen scammers use pics of other folks' patches, with the tss watermark photoshopped out😡😡 Maybe a larger/more colourful tss watermark that takes up more space could help prevent this happening in future?

Knightwhosayni's picture

This is some next level conning.

invisible-horizons's picture

🤣 I’m waiting for them to print an entire trench coat on a robe hahaha. There’s a couple of fully covered trench coats on here.

Like this one:

https://tshirtslayer.com/battle-jacket/patch-trenchcoat

602,896 items in the gallery, 891,943 comments, and 447 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Is that the black glitter border?
  • same bro samee!
  • Just saying someone is selling one in better condition in case you want one in better condition
  • Thanks!
  • Yeah I've left the world behind sewing that BP on
  • Cool!
  • Thanks for comment! I don't wear this vest at the my show.
  • Totally forgot I had this one back in the day. Thanks for posting!
  • It is a really sweet one definitely one of my favourites
  • Ye, people are just comin out of the wood works with all their crazy stuff lately
  • Sorry dude, this one's going on my jacket once I finally got the time for an update
  • Thanks!!
  • I own this as well, I think I’ve only seen 1 other post on here. It’s a sweet patch!
  • That’s fucking awesome man, you’ve been making crazy scores lately
  • Yep,I lucked out and got the last one they had in their back log
  • Its a portuguese band. This album Midnight Steel is very cool. Judas Priest worship.