TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Live Gig Review: The Gramercy Theatre Enters the Cold Kingdom of Abbath on 5/25/24.

Electric Funeral55
Mon, 17/06/2024 - 05:08

And now, I'm excited to share with ya'll this fine piece of late May mayhem in writing. Abbath making ears bleed with Black Anvil, Imperial Triumphant, and Final Gasp at the Gramercy Theatre via Metal Insider!: https://metalinsider.net/reviews/live-gig-review-the-gramercy-theatre-en....

slayerslayer's picture

very good . Abbath never disappoints

slayerslayer's picture

I also would like to add two things ;
1. Thank you for the live reviews . i may seem to question you on details occasionally . i like the details . not everyone can put a gig into words.
When i speak to people, i like to know how they thought a gig sounded , the timeframe , the stage set ( backdrop , props , lighting ). its not a criticism, merely a suggestion to keep in mind .

2. going to see ABBATH again in a few weeks . \m/ brutal thanks . keep up the reviews mate , no one else does it well lately.

602,178 items in the gallery, 891,647 comments, and 449 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments