TShirtSlayer

SCAMMER ALERT: shay Elimelech from israel

DevilzForce
Wed, 26/08/2015 - 15:38

##‪#‎SCAM‬-ALERT###
SHAY ELIMELECH IS A SCAMMER.
Makes me hold a Bp for him for over a month, then "pays" me... Misreads my message and thinks I've sent the patch and then immediately retracts his PayPal payment... When I ask him what's going on he blocks me...
Shay, if you read this.....I HOPE YOU DIE.

no deals anymore for this piece of shit !!

zmanzman1

I've heard about this guy many times. What a fucking poser. Scamming his fellow metalheads, he's a disgrace to metal.
His facebook > https://www.facebook.com/shay.elimelech?fref=ts
Where he lives:
shay elimelech
keren hayesod 16/10
59625 bat-yam
Israel

R.J.

He made an order from me through my shop a few months ago. Claimed he never received the items and ended up getting his money back through a PayPal claim, despite me sending ample evidence that he is a known ripoff. I guess all PayPal cares about is proof of delivery. Not sure how they allow him to keep making claims, but I wish I had known about his reputation before fulfilling his order.

StereoDeth

Oh, that was you on Facebook.

I made a deal with him about a Carcass pin, Entombed pin and a Death "Symbolic" flag.
After the deal, I was warned by a TSS member, that some people reported that he's a scammer,
but his personal experience was, that he just needs forever till he pays.
At that point, I was uncertain about that dude.

Later he asked me to put a customs declaration with a fake, super low value on it
and didn't stop to annoy me, because I told him that I don't do such stuff,
since it can backfire at me with a heavy fine.
Told him that I usually don't use customs declarations anyway
and that he can either use the Paypal invoice or let them guesstimate the price.
But if he wants a customs declaration, I won't fake the price.

If you deal with him, be prepared for a lot of shameless begging,
whining and trying to make you feel guilty, in case you don't roll the way he wants it.
Especially when you tell him that the deal is dead, because he is past the deadline.

Now that I see all the evidence, that is all an shameless, cold calculated act.

Nater90

What a fuckstain.

Thanks for the heads up all \m/

AbysmalWind

http://tshirtslayer.com/forum/topic/rip-alert-wolfenriz

Sickness man... I warned you all about this brat not long ago...and you clearly read the topic...as if evidences of his scamming addiction were not enough..

Once a scammer is reported, don't buy or trade with him, even if you avoid the scamming for once, you're feeding a troll....

DoctorDeath

perhaps we need a scammer forum so people can find out about scammers easily?

AbysmalWind

Search on facebook: Shay Elimelech is a rip off

nameless_rites

He's back on eBay with a new account:amon7065-6. Tried to make a big order but I recognized the name. Kept messaging me over and over after I ignored him, thanks TSS for spreading the word on scammers!

nameless_rites

I actually think he's somewhat unhinged in the brain, he's messaged me every few hours for the past several days asking why I'm not answering etc like some stalker ex

R21

This guy was about to buy some carcass of me, after i read this ive cancelled the deal block him and told him to fuck off!

troops_of_tommorow

this dude scammed me too
fuckin dickhead

BedfordForrest

Dear Sir,

I am sorry to hear of your loss, but why a man would make a deal with people from there, and not have read Shakespeare is beyond comprehension.

Yours Respectfully,

Bedford Forrest

Superion Collective

He almost got me once, but luckily thanks to threads like this one on various forums and on Facebook I recognized his name and cancelled the deal. AVOID! Spread his name until he is black-listed everywhere!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Beautiful
  • Cool Vlad Tepes shirt!
  • Got the Nunslaughter from Hells Headbangers
  • It's a printed patch
  • Yeah you're right, love the production on this one!
  • 5 flames for that Testament pin!
  • 100% agreed better work than most of their >2003 outputs in my opinion and production is huuuuge
  • That Tormentor is woven? great bands
  • The Last Supper had a few good tracks, the title track, Desert Rose and Divided Cross. But yeah.
  • Bought it at a show a while back.
  • Danke, aber ich mach im Grunde gar kein EBay und kaufen/ verkaufen auf tss bildet auch eher die Ausnahme. Cheers
  • By an Indonesian friend. Cheers
  • Pure death metal
  • Here's some great footage from the Brisbane show last night............ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcqqguoAvb
  • Yeah it's an awesome album with great doom moments!
  • cool! where did you get that?

Poll

Do you create your battlejacket all in one time, or over years?
There are 198,607 entries in the gallery and 661,165 comments, and 148 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!