TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

real or bootleg type o negative shirt?

coffinrest
Tue, 30/07/2024 - 16:36

i never seen this shirt design ever. its awesome either way. debating whether to buy or not but would like to know more info on it if possible.

Thiellus's picture

Appears to be printed on a 90's FotL tag (source: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/548383692133112565/)

But nowadays, you can't really be sure when the shirt was printed. Could be a modern print on a vintage shirt, or a fake vintage tag. If you like the shirt, that's all that really matters.

coffinrest's picture

the guy that was selling it said nergel from behemoth bought it so ima assume it was a legit tee? was $300

Thiellus's picture

Sounds like a safe assumption. I recall Nergal is an avid collector and reseller of vintage band merch

GhastlyDrain's picture

Don't trust Nergal anyway, he use to sell modern reprints as a vintage shirts lmao

Holykaust's picture

Nergal bought a bootleg Carnivore - Retaliation longsleeve shirt i got from Bulgaria a few years ago off of me on ebay. I had to send it to a friend ( i assume) of his in Berlin. It just had a front print and was clearly a bootleg, but he didn't seem to mind.

coffinrest's picture

damn i shouldve just jumped the gun on it oh well.

Thiellus's picture

The beauty of this game is… there will almost always be another chance!

Steven Price's picture

Official.

coffinrest's picture

welp now i know to buy the next one i see. im already asking around.

DevilzForce's picture

That's a real one

coffinrest's picture

now i know for the future. if it comes up again somewhere im buying immedietly.

MrMunster's picture

this is an old bootleg shirt, and was never official .... no Blue Grape merch

coffinrest's picture

youre the type o expert so i believe you 100%. the seller said he picked it up at a show around 1995 so i was at a lost.

MrMunster's picture

I'm not an expert and don't believe in me .... but I NEVER saw one with a Blue Grape tag or print. But a great shirt of course, like the old ones! Have a great day!!!

NicholasRivera's picture

To determine if the Type O Negative shirt is real or bootleg, compare the design with official merchandise, check the quality of print and fabric, and examine any tags or labels. Buying from reputable sources can also help ensure authenticity. I am waiting for your reply and till then I will visit https://ukwritings.com/blog/mla-referencing here because I want to read about MLA Referencing and over there I found a blog on it. I am writing a book and that is why I need some help. When I am done writing my book after that I will come back here in hope to get a response.

613,538 items in the gallery, 895,089 comments, and 425 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• I was the guy who actually bought the patch on eBay.
  • Any chance for sale it to me ?
  • good color
  • No worries, I was hoping to gind someone Aussie to paint on my leathers, how long till you graduate, and would you consi
  • Thank you!
  • What an absolute killer idea to create them individually and add them into each other like a puzzle! Amazing!
  • If I can find suitable leather material i can paint on leather, but I am not located in Vic, and i am not considering to
  • Thanks mate! The colors are great, but the mobile phone cameras make things a bit brighter than they really are 😅
  • Do you take commissions? Can you paint on leather? Are you located in Vic?
  • It is definitely my favorite patch on my jacket at the moment!
  • Sick patch!
  • Poor Lemmy haha
  • Acero Letal and Exciter GONE
  • Funny that It was released the same year
  • the artwork always reminded me of that arcade game Contra
  • great art