TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Hell's Heroes 2023!

BloodFireDeath
Wed, 18/01/2023 - 07:00

Arguably one of the biggest and coolest fests in the US happening this year. Hope to see a decent number of metal brothers there; are you excited? How far are you traveling in from? What bands do you want to see most?

invisible-horizons's picture

I’ll be there! I’m mainly there for Liege Lord (first time seeing them!), Triumph of Death, Trypticon (doing a Celtic Frost set), Razor, Possessed, Demon, Satan, Riot City, Helstar (after-party), Vio-Lence, Brocas Helm and so many others.

Besides the bands, there’s so many people to meet, merch to see, and partying to be had. Be sure to book your stay at the Heights House which is the premier pre- and after-party hotel.

See you all in two months!

Arch_Caligula's picture

I'll be there of course. First time travelling across the country for a show and first festival I've been to. Most looking forward to Celtic Frost and Hellhammer since they were my favorite bands for the longest time. Ross the Boss is gonna be another highlight since I'm dying to hear some classic Manowar tracks. Of course Razor is another draw, especially seeing them in a crowd of people that will go insane for them. Lots of great bands playing!
I am a little disappointed that Destruction cancelled because I was looking forward to seeing them in a crowd that gave a shit (There were like 30 people in the venue when I saw them in Cleveland), but maybe this is an opportunity to brush up on Vio-Lence again.

Brendon's picture

Ill be there comin from wisconsin. The whole damn fest is stacked excited for most everything except haunt but the double dose of warrior is what im mostly excited for! Gonna be there for the vader show the day before as well.

kissman's picture

I went last year and it was a blast, best US Metal Festival by far!!! ... Sadly I don't think I can't make it this year since I'm going to the 70000 Tons of Metal Cruise next week... But certainly it is a Blast!!!!

CHAD_THUNDERCOCK's picture

I'm gonna be there. Ladies of t shirt slayer feel free to come up to me and suck my thundercock.

466,908 items in the gallery, 847,497 comments, and 714 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments