TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > EBay or other finds

eBay seller gives me the "it's not a bug, it's a feature" excuse haha

SOAD4.0
Tue, 21/03/2023 - 13:29

So I bought this patch on eBay and when it showed up, the fabric backing was almost completely falling off. It's a simple heat-transfer backing like most die cut woven patches, but it looked Like it was just poor quality adhesive so it didn't stick well.

Not the end of the world, but I decided to reach out and ask if a refund or exchange was possible and he hit me with this (see pic). Honestly it made me laugh because it was kind of a clever excuse, even though it's total bullshit. I'm not gonna fret over $6, so I'll let it go, but I thought I'd share

Junkhead's picture

I’m pretty sure this is normal for laser-cut patches. I’ve had a couple come apart like that when I was heavily into patches. You should be able to run a lighter along the edges to seal it or just sew it with no problems.

SOAD4.0's picture

Oh I know it happens sometimes, I'm not really worried about it. I was just laughing at the guy trying to say its MEANT to be like that.

MortalCoil138's picture

"No our product isn't shit, we *planned* it like that all for you"

meaningless's picture

hahaha....thats a very funny answer...haha....i guess i would have done the same as u.
Respect the creative answer, give it a laugh....and thats it..haha... good one, indeed

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments