TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Do not buy from scythe-industries.com

archive
Tue, 24/01/2023 - 02:11

I purchased a couple of patches from scythe-industries.com and received the automatic email confirmation that the order was placed.
In the following weeks, I never received any shipping confirmation, so I decided to contact them.
I tried several times via mail, the main website, and Instagram. It seems dead!
The IG page hasn't been updated in weeks, and you can see in the comments that one very upset buyer is/was in the same situation.
So I opened a case in PayPal to get my money back, and to my surprise, it was resolved instantly! meaning they are probably already flagged.
You've been warned.

Kathulex's picture

Pretty sad, tey have a bunch of stuff I would like to get

Shatafaker666's picture

Sorry to read that, but that mexican distro move to another state and then just dissapear.

HELLHAMMERED's picture

Shit I’ve been waiting for a couple months for an order from them, checking the mail every day for their printed Hellhammers. They sent me a tracking number even but it went dead weeks ago. Was stoked to find where they came from finally, guess I’ll have to keep looking

HELLHAMMERED's picture

My order arrived today! Nearly 3 months shipping, but it does arrive. High quality patches but after all this, wouldn’t recommend.

Odradek's picture

Shit, I always liked their printed patches.

Agknoroth's picture

I was just trying to browse the site looking for a Krypts patch. They have one, but the site is all screwed up/glitchy and EVERYTHING you click takes at least 10 seconds to load. Nothing shows up and you cant even use the drop down menu or search bar. Guess they haven't been maintaining it. Thanks for the heads up. I'm desperate for that Krypts patch and was going bite the bullet and buy it from them, but I can't even make an account or get to the purchase option anyway, lol. Maybe it's just temporary. Who knows.

Allpathsendthesame's picture

I got my order without problem in July of this year. It took a while, about 2 months, but it did come. Definitely heard they can be spotty though. It was one of those hold your nose and hope for the best orders.

579,200 items in the gallery, 884,332 comments, and 658 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments