TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Uploading errors.

archive
Fri, 04/06/2021 - 12:57

Anyone else are facing uploading problems the last few weeks? Is there an update in progress or something?

meaningless's picture

take a look below..thats my probs..im struggle from time to time... :)

meaningless's picture

me, yes. and there are 2 different ones. But not on a daily base.

1) I fill out all fields, upload the pics - click on the SAVE or SAVE, and ADD another..and BAM...it stucks. Buttons are 'fade out/gray'...and it stops.
Have to reload the whole page and start all over again.

2) I fill out all fields, try to upload the pics ...and BAM..it stucks there. Pics never get uploaded. Have to reload the whole page again.

Sometimes...it helps to use a different browser, sometimes i have to wait for 20-30mins and sometimes...nothing works..and i have to try the next day..hahaha

kimo's picture

I had this problem as well. At first I just uploaded one pic at a time, waited for that to load and then did the next one.
After that I found if I reduced the size of the pics by about 40% they would all upload together. They still look the same size when viewed on the site, but is a bit of a pain to go through and reduce them all.

meaningless's picture

i can remember, some years ago, Doc changed something at the upload-pic size. I have tested the system/sizes straight away...
try to upload ur pics with a max of 900 pixel and safe it with a prog like ACDSee....quality is still the same..but just need 1/4 of space.

I can upload 10 pics together at the same time - np :)

doctordeath's picture

Hey mate!!! Ok, I've seen the issue happen, i even just hit [edit] on a couple of posts and saw that sometimes it greys the [save] button out but doesnt save... whats interesting is that it didnt seem to actually send the page across at that time... dunno.. please... if you see it happen again let me know! more information i get... the faster/better i can track it down!

meaningless's picture

as soon it will happen again, ill let you know. When i pm u, i always try to send you 'Step by Step' what i have done with every detailed reaction i got and what happend. ...i hope that makes it easy as possible. (at least, it was for me...haha..when stuff like this, was my job...in the past ;) ) cheers Doc and Thx :D

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments