TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

RIP OFF vinyl terror from Greece

Cannibal Ferox
Wed, 29/06/2016 - 22:51

This is the guy who sells fake recordings on vintage cassettes and he screams all these tapes are original, but no....these recordings are fake and he sells his stuff for expensive prices and after you receive the pack, he takes your money and dissapear.

VINYL TERROR also known on facebook like SPYROS OIKONOMIDES.

EMAIL: VINYLTERROR777@HOTMAIL.COM
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/defunesluis?fref=ts

MasterDeath's picture

there was a topic about this fraud, two times already

Cannibal Ferox's picture

Hello to everybody... the last october 2015 I found to this thief motherfucker on discogs.com...for some years I have looking for the basic MAYHEM stuff since they are one of my all time loved bands.... and well I wrote him and this thief send me via email tons of real MAYHEM letters and pictures signed for him and those demo tapes that I wanted... Deathcrush and Pure Fucking... we were talking about... until we make the business for $450USD...It was my error send the payment via WESTERN UNION... because I dont have all the money on paypal... I almost leave the purchase away... but this thief wrote me over and over again... until I send the payment...I waited almost four months until to receive the stuff... and then.... the shit that I receive are two shitty fake re recordings plus a bonus tape on new vintage Sony tapes even with fake Euro and Necro signatures on back covers... total BULLSHIT for $450....I wrote him asking for this shit.... and the answer I received.... was shut up my tapes are real, are original from these years. blah blah blah blah.... I have tríed over and over again to ask for my money but I only receive stupid answers.... like... Ok I will return your. payment, first $100, after $50...total bullshit.... I dont have any cent in back for these fucking fakes cassettes..... please to all of you, help me that all the Metal Community spread my warning to avoid more guys been stolen for this greek bastard whom I never knew him before you... right now I know this. motherfucker is very known since some years ago.... sadly I dont.know abouth him..... this bastard blocked me even his facebook, but my brother found him.... this is his Facebook profile https://m.facebook.com/defunesluis?fref=ts THANKS TO ALL FOR READING MY BAD EXPERIENCE....

MasterDeath's picture

https://tshirtslayer.com/user/hyperfa

He's here too but inactive for some time

Into Glory Ride's picture

Thanks for the Warning.

Cannibal Ferox's picture

Sadly I dont know about his motherfucker and his bad reputation my friend.... I just found him on october 2015...

Stathis's picture

Another post for that guy? I thought there were a couple already. How can people fall for that shit?

Cannibal Ferox's picture

Sadly I dont know about his motherfucker... I just found him on october 2015....total BULLSHIT my friend.

nameless_rites's picture

Honestly, just being Greek in itself should be a red flag re: online deals. Sorry to all the legit Greeks, but there's just so many scams coming from there that I would never do business of any kind without plenty of references, if at all.

Cannibal Ferox's picture

Yep...my money was gone.... please help me to avoid more guys been stolen....

DeerGoat's picture

I may say same thing about swedes, so what, now all swedes under a red flag?

nameless_rites's picture

If you can show numerous accounts of Swedes ripping people off, then yes.
At this point, saying it's unfair to be wary of Greek sellers/traders is like saying it's racist to be wary of Nigerian email spammers. Again, I know there are many legit traders from Greece and it sucks a handful of people have to ruin it for them - but that's just the way it is. I'm not saying they're all scum, I'm just saying you need to be careful.

MasterDeath's picture

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Abzurd-Gods-Death-Sadness-split-demo-immortal-mo...

Hahaha ABZURD! Probably one of the stupidest things he did, right next to his PFA tape "limited edition to 100 copies from 1986" with the completely handwritten cover, it looked like a kid drew it. And someone actually bought it! I'm wondering who will fall for this one

NISSE666's picture

Shit! I am sorry to hear that!!!

NocturnalOccultist's picture

lol he's selling fake shirts too! so sad that this man doesn't have a single negative feedback. fuck is wrong with people eh?

MasterDeath's picture

Wow, his "darkthrone rare shirt" is 200$?? He had a lot of negative feedbacks but somehow he manages to convince ebay to delete them.

yeah, shocking... i knew right away that this shirt is made with iron on paper sheets and the shirt is not us made as real vtg shirts.
Also he is also dumb that he ships everywhere but hates shipping to Russia, Asia, South america, etc...
Dumbass

Cannibal Ferox's picture

Yes, is the same motherfucker thief... I told him about this shitty eBay and this motherfucker block me up....

i assume hes racist or something. i guess in fact that Greece has a shitty economy and people try to find a way to make their ends meet.

Cannibal Ferox's picture

Racist this thieft black haired? nah... is just a poor motherfucker thieft, yep... he told me five months ago.... we dont have money, I will back first 100$, after $50...and nothing...

DeerGoat's picture

He isn't racist, he didn't do it because it's not so easy to deceive guys from Russia :D Possible, he didn't send to Russia because of me, whose thought to buy from him, but didn't do it. He also spammed on my email, but all his attempts was unsuccessful :D

MasterDeath's picture

I think he wrote that he doesn't ship to Asia, S. America, Russia, etc. just because he wants to make himself look like he's a victim, that a lot people from these countries tried to screw him up. Quite contrary, he screwed them up.

Cannibal Ferox's picture

I am from Ecuador South America and this is a motherfucker thief... offering shitty stuff for expensive prices... like original.

yeah that too. he's just a fool so that he can make more $$$ with this BS.

@Cannibal Ferox - don't give up brother, hopefully one day you can confront this greek shithead. make sure you have some backup

Cannibal Ferox's picture

Yes sir, someday I will crush his face.. time to time.

I would like to see a south american metalhead who is in a member of a cartel and encountered this scammer. it would be interesting.

Cannibal Ferox's picture

I am talking with some colombian older friends... they will call me in the next days.... time to time.

Cannibal Ferox's picture

I really dont know what to do... this is a motherfucker professional...

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

Back in the dark ages i was told not to deal with people from Greece or Italy :)!

Cannibal Ferox's picture

I cant believe that this motherfucker follows his fake business... and we cant anything on ebay or discogs...

DevilzForce's picture

No offence meant, but if you're willing to buy two tapes for 450 euros you kinda deserve it... insane.

The reason he gets away with this on ebay is he has small print in his add saying it is a copy of an original tape...
You gotta READ ALL OF THE ADD before you buy and ALWAYS USE A PAYMENT METHOD THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK !!!

This guy is well known for selling bootleg records and shirts and he's still at it. Googling for someone or an item works best. Mostly pics are re-used and would have been tagged to some ripoff story... run a picture through googlesearch and see what pops up next time ;)

Stathis's picture

If you are gonna spend $450 just for two tapes without having done some research 1st you kinda deserve it.
There are tons of posts about this guy online, and besides that, you see these kind of tapes for sale all the time. How many copies do you think were released originally? 100 only! How the hell are so many available for sale and what makes you think you can get 2 original 30 year old copies of a band like Mayhem for $200 each? It's fucking common sense...

Anyway, If I were you I would keep mailing w.u. and ebay for a refund. Tell them that you have consulted a lawyer etc. Other than that, if you have any friends in Athens you can ask them to get you your money back :P

DevilzForce's picture

And this ^^^ common sense is key.

MasterDeath's picture

What Stathis said.
+ let's say that only 100 of these tapes exist, this guy sold like 5-6 of them already. Common sense... Also, all his boots look like utter shite!

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• On the back print, first line, last paragraph. It should read “and when the WANING light” It says WARNING This
  • Wow looks like my t-shirt design was boot legged https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=725289879599710&set=pb.1
  • Ahh right. Where's the spelling errors?
  • nice one man
  • No, this version dosent have the sparkle print.
  • Firstly, the shirt is old. As they were only printed in Australia by MIM there’s not many of them, especially in LS.
  • 👌🏻danke
  • That black death backpatch is sick!
  • Yeay love this artwork, the artist very talented you can checkout his other artwork for other band just like CC,death, e
  • Schau mal bei Poser 667. Vielleicht hat er noch welche.
  • wow nice prints man
  • mmm nice
  • Thanks, it was a great show too, the moshing was so intense that one of the floor boards broke lool
  • Ne, nur 2 Shirts
  • Where did you get this, man? This is sick
  • Warning: this dude is a confirmed scammer. Do not buy!!