TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

rest in peace paul di’anno

DthOnMnSt
Mon, 21/10/2024 - 17:48

extremely saddened, & loss for words.
both albums are super important to me, and i love them to this day. absolutely gutted & sick.
rest in peace brother

Superfly's picture

unbelievable! Killers is a masterpiece!! Rest In Power

Valente Imortal's picture

No words for this. R.I.P. Paul
Forever in our memories

SILVERGHOST's picture

Your spirit will last forever by listening to your songs .
Thank you Mr. Paul for making history !
Damn, I want to go to hell where all my favorite artists are

sandmanforce's picture

I am crying now while listening the Killers LP.... R.I.P. Paul we will meet in the hell

Antonio's picture

A legend, he is a legend and will always be !!!

a chicken's picture

Heavy metal as we know it would be nowhere without Paul. His voice and stage presence in the era of early maiden were absolutely jaw dropping. Dude performed in so many wicked projects (Battlezone especially) and kept with his passion until his last breath. The fact he could reliably belt out Phantom of the Opera 40 years after first recording it is truly commendable, and I hope to do what I love for as long as he did.

Thank you for everything Paul, rest easy🙏🤘🤘

https://youtu.be/QyBXYnn0Kjc?si=hRsnlk1peRpZCcTX

iodustv7's picture

RIP to a legend. Always jealous my dad got to catch Maiden with him fronting the band in Germany about a month before Bruce was brought in.

bad_american1992's picture

Very sad... his health was reportedly declineing the last few years... another founding father of Metal gone ;_;
I had some Iron Maiden compilation when I was 15-16 and when "Sanctuary" came on I thought it was a totally different band! Still remember thinking how cool Paul sounded even after hearing all of Bruce's greatest hits back to back.

625,484 items in the gallery, 897,018 comments, and 471 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• That backprint ….
  • very cool as always! but it's hard to see that Celtic frost strip is dying..(
  • Wow the condition is pristine ! Nice find
  • I've never liked the original artwork and logo, not even back in '96 when I bought it, but I do understand the
  • nothing on back?
  • Maybe a Time 2 woven patch next? Lol check my profile, the official Time 2 patch is terrible…printed
  • Yup, only issue I have with this is that I was going to do a doom/stoner/retro/yougetthedrill jacket where this would ne
  • Interesting choices here!
  • I see subscribe to similar design philosophy then!
  • Sometimes, just sometimes, this website is pretty okay. 🤣
  • Thanks!
  • hard
  • Always cool to see this dope patch again! Purple border is the best IMO.
  • hard
  • Pretty wild layout! The controlled chaos reminds me of a guitar or skateboard that has been completely stickered over.
  • "Feel, dont think" is great way to go about it. I had no plans for my main vest other than jam all my favorit