TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Request to admin

dimmu_burger
Thu, 03/09/2009 - 07:49

If possible can you please do something like dissallow comments on the website unless youre actually signed up, or something like that? mainly because tons of '(non verified)' dudes are posting comments for the excuse of spam, linking to websites.

Knife87's picture

Hello...i have problems tryin to upload my pics. Everytime i click the upload button it appears an error page. I've tried with many browsers both on my pc and phone.
How can i fix it?

JonneZ's picture

Hi people, for some reason I have a russian flag next to my name which I cannot seem to change. Please change that to the Dutch one (or Spanish) one. Thanks in advance!

meaningless's picture

maybe your using a kind of VPN ...and with a strange routing...it shows a russian flag? ....just an idea... (im not a admin..hahaha)

JonneZ's picture

Hi, no VPN and normal routing. haha.. is there any way I can get in touch with the admin?

meaningless's picture

just send a PM to DoctorDeath he is the God of TSS :) ..to say so..hahaha

doctordeath's picture

Hi, TSS is paid for only by the supporters, without these guys putting in a price of a beer a month we would not be here at all. so let's face it, you're not going out much, you can afford a beer a month to support tshirtslayer :) these flag change favours are only for supporters, we will do you a favour, if you help us out! https://patreon.com/tshirtslayer

i hope you understand :)

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments