TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Metal tattoos.

_ashes.against....
Sat, 13/05/2023 - 02:28

Haven't noticed a thread on this subject yet.
Show me your metal/music related tattoos

PossessedbyBeer's picture

Going for a full German sleeve

Steven Price's picture

Type o negative/avenged sevenfold

Stormblast's picture

I fucking suck in taking pictures, especially with my phone
Inepsy. Midnight. And more of a Chris Moyen tribute, but the tattoo is a slimmed down version of the design that was used on a Vader shirt.

SCURVY's picture

This Tattoo I drew up in Prison, and had my cell mate put it on me. Now that I'm out of Prison I need to fix it up a bit. But you can see I used an Abbath as the dude above the Church Flames. I found a picture of a church on fire in a National Geographic Magazine and drew it up and drew Abbath from a Revolver Magazine and connected the two with smoke. Bam-O, bad ass Prison Tattoo! Enjoy!

Darklord's picture

I don't have any myself but also think this is an interesting thread to explore, some of these are pretty rad. Wonder if anyone will post "bad" tattoo experiences as well?

Pascal1976's picture

Not actually finished. The middle tattoo is really quite old and faded, and still needs to have a touch-up. Some of the surrounding stuff was just done so the colors seem fairly off. Mostly Somewhere in Time era elements with some liberties

Darklord's picture

That's dedication ! Nice.

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments