TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Celebrating 15 years of being the world's largest Heavy Metal TShirt and Battlejacket Gallery! 15 years of tss madness

100% independent thanks to our supporters!
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

London - Camden Meatlheads Gathering

morderiskensomhet
Thu, 14/04/2022 - 19:58

Hello metalheads from around the UK, locals and rest of the world of course everybody is invited as long as you can travel!

Me and my best mate want to gather like minded people to chat about metal music, drink good beer etc. have a laugh and share other metal topic such as good local bands, shows spots and etc. we are going to me at Camden Town, right before the entrance to THE END’S WORLD. Just to know that we are Tshirtslayer community, I would ask everyone who attends to have a ‘TSS’ sign written on your back of the hand with marker or whatever so we can easily recognise each other. We just want to have fun and make new friends maybe this could be a yearly ritual for metalheads!

Date: 8th of May
Time: 4PM

Wear your favourite boots, take your best battle jacket or whatever be the best metalhead ever! 👹

Lord Cthulhu's picture

Sounds like a blast: I can't be there due to a prior commitment but I hope the event brings people together in the spirit of M-E-T-A-L!

adamhorrorfan1991's picture

I live in London and will do my best to attend. However, my battle jacket has Marilyn Manson as the back patch. I fear to wear it due to the allegations. I will consider it though.

morderiskensomhet's picture

No problem at all! We all carry metal in the heart of course - hope you will be there so we can unite \m/

morderiskensomhet's picture

Whoever is gonna be thete today, see you!

416,988 items in the gallery, 824,216 comments, and 257 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments