TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Length of users submitting items disappeared?

StnGrm
Wed, 15/01/2020 - 13:47

Hi

Just noticed that length at the bottom of page is disappeared. That one where user X just added band Y and moved to place 666th with his collection...

If that length is really disappeared and it's not my private issue with browser of something like that just wanted to ask why it's taken down and say that I'm really upset about it, that length was really helpful to see who and most importantly what just added to their collection...it was not only interesting to check that lenght from time to time and also more easy to check and follow items that were giving rating to your collection with every new of that band's upload

Also, if I'm not subscribed to get updates from any uploads from certain band now I need to manually check it time to time? While having that length everybody could see what just were submitted right now and it could immediately increase activity at that certain upload too

Hope I was able to explain myself clear and would like to hear from site owners\moderators on that topic

Cheers!

Looking into the darkness's picture

I also noticed and was wondering if just at the moment unavailable or now in general, which would be sad, as I also like to have an eye on the upload's list!

Looking into the darkness's picture

Well, it atually comes in quite handy to me very often, when you see the uploads on the front site. Sometimes I miss come cool stuff when scrolling down over the gallery icons of Shirts/Vests/stuff and then I read it below and I find something I would have overlooked otherwise. ;)
But I am also fine with the link, thanks Doc, just wanted to say I like the list on the fron page.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments