TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Kutte's and airport security

Eknim
Sun, 22/01/2023 - 14:30

Asking about international flights between Europe and America if that matters at all. Obviously a vest without any studs or pins would get through security just fine, so im asking specifically about those with metal pieces on them. Wouldnt want to risk losing my vest this way. What are peoples experiences with this? Cheers

Chab's picture

Flew with mine (only in the country)in my carry on luggage. Many studs a few metal pins… didn’t even need to pull out of bag to show security…. I think you should be fine. Bullet belts might be a different story though

Dr. Wilbur Graves's picture

I wore my studded leather vest for a flight within europe last summer. Was no problem, just had to take it off for the metal detector. But I did willingly leave my spiked bracelets at home XD

Eknim's picture

Thanks for the response guys, don't have any bullet belts or spiked bracelets so i'm gonna go for it i think. Will update for other people in the future once i go (around july or so this year) cheers

466,788 items in the gallery, 847,408 comments, and 722 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Still waiting for this to be reprinted...
  • Then you don't belong in black metal, goodbye!
  • Appreciate it man haha. I've been working on tracking down the Chaos A.D. one on here with no luck yet.
  • "No 'Posing' photos in the TShirt BattleJacket gallery, please just the TShirt/BattleJacket ONLY" h
  • attack of the ballheads!!
  • wow, after all these years, this place never fails to surprise me all over again
  • Have mercy!!! Killer speed too bad they split up
  • yes who wouldn't
  • One gun, two gun, three gun...fuuckin excellent!
  • I found out that there are three different coloured rims on the vinyl. Green, Grey and Black.
  • wooow, haven't seen these in a while either
  • cor blimey
  • oh wow, shit, don't see these here often
  • I was looking for one of these but couldnt find it and gave up, so I got a blasphemy one instead...
  • Probably my favorite vest I've seen on the site. Stay filthy forever!
  • rip lemmy