TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Keep It True

MelFromHell
Fri, 20/04/2018 - 01:06

https://www.facebook.com/keepittruefestival/

Heavy Load
Demon
Exhorder
Raven
Flotsam & Jetsam
Hit Man
Saracen
Alien Force
Grim Reaper
Winterhawk
Blind Illusion
Siren
Blaspheme
Gatekeeper

Sorry for you guys who were disturbed by us 'aggresive foreigners' as you so nicely called us last time however I expect it will be just as messy, but with less fires and no Salsten sadly haha so we'll be on our best behaviour. I met a lot of TSS members last time, hope to meet a couple more. One week to go, it's gonna be a bit fackin messy lads. Tinnies at the ready!

Date: 
Thursday, April 26, 2018
Germany
Who is going?
Metalmate
Lyx
MelFromHell
joel00

Are you attending?

vkok's picture

erghh in my dreams only :)

MelFromHell's picture

Perhaps one day huh

vkok's picture

yup when they will invent bullet trains or my parents will be willing to stay with my kids for more than one day...right now I see them laughing in my face :)

MelFromHell's picture

Hahaha oh dear. Yeah I sympathize with you, all part of being an adult though huh putting them first :) The travel thing isn't really a thing when you know what you're getting at the end of it. Hope to see you there on year mate!

vkok's picture

Thanks! Adult life turned out to be a tad more complicated than I imagined. Travel is not too bad. In my wonder years I did a bit of travelling. Not so bad. Especially going to a metal fest would erase any negativity associated with it.

Albtraum's picture

Did you belong to the guys stealing chairs, benches etc. to burn them?

MelFromHell's picture

I was in that group of people yes; the Scandinavians, UK and Dutch lot. I didn't participate in burning shit or nicking anything I just stood their continuing the sesh to be honest

Into Glory Ride's picture

Oh, that's the right approach. Misbehaving as a guest and "warning" in advance that it will occur in a similar vein again.

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

Yeah let`s turn KIT into Wacken, hell yeah :) !

Into Glory Ride's picture

It seems like it's becoming some kind of a status symbol to be at KIT, regardless of the music you listen to...

MelFromHell's picture

As for the status symbol thing, I highly doubt it haha quite a ridiculous statement. It may be true for some not our lot. Those people in our group came from Australia, Scandanavia, Trinidad, Russia and all over Europe outside of Germany so I imagine they were actually there for the music and not just because KIT is the place to be according the all the cool kids. We're talking about people who are pretty much doing back to back festivals and shows on a weekly or monthly basis so it's unlikely something we're attending just to say we did. Don't tar us all with the same brush just because of a few ;)

MelFromHell's picture

Gentlemen please, that wasn't my intention. As I said yeah they are my mates, we were all camping together and on the same level but not all of us were involved so we shouldn't be guilty by association. The day after some German bloke tried to smack on of my girl friends in the gob during Demolition Hammer on the stands going on about his bench being burnt or something because she was the only one he recognized and happened to come across her. Obviously we put the cheeky sod in his place but it's that attitude is misplaced and that kind of thing proper winds me up. Have a go at those who actually made the trouble not the birds or others in the group stood there at the time it was all happening.

I personally was absolutely off my face. There was no way the lads would have stopped even if we told 'em to because I know what they're like and I wasn't about to jump in being the mess that I was and risk myself, no chance. Those who were so bothered by what was unfolding (and rightly so, I'm not justifying any of what went down) should have stepped in to stop it or said something at the time, but they didn't they just started f'ing and blinding on Facebook when they got home.

Those involved in the destruction that night are either banned or not attending for other reasons however a lot of the party will be present. My post wasn't meant as a warning to say watch this space or anything, it was just a bit of light banter.

Albtraum's picture

Problem was, that many things were stolen during the night, where many of us, for example, were already sleeping. If we would've noticed someone of that group, we definitely would've ..."said"... something.

MelFromHell's picture

Well that's new to me and it's not on but again your frustration is misdirected.

Lyx's picture

Porco Dio

MelFromHell's picture

Don't forget the hammer, we have some record breaking to do!

Lyx's picture

already collecting money for some stryper sacrifice.

MelFromHell's picture

I think we'll all be putting in for this one, a worthy cause

kissman's picture

Best Heavy Metal Fest in Deutschland! ... Hails! \m/

MelFromHell's picture

It's certainly up there with the best of 'em. I'm like a kid at Christmas, can't wait for next week! \m/

Metalmate's picture

Anyone still needs a ticket? I am selling one at cost price :) based in the Netherlands but I can bring the ticket there!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments