TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

I guess Rockabilia hires blind people....

BloodRed87
Thu, 22/04/2021 - 04:16

I rarely ever buy from Rockabilia these days, their selection is lackluster for the most part and their prices are bogus. However they had an Easter sale earlier this month, 20% off pretty much everything so I snagged a Burzum "Filosofem" shirt and a Death "Spiritual Healing" shirt. My Spiritual Healing shirt is fine, however my Filosofem shirt, near the top right side edge, the print is literally STUCK. TOGETHER. I mean, the print may be black and white but how do you not inspect a shirt before you pack and ship it?! Luckily I contacted Rockabilia's customer support and they're exchanging my shirt free of charge. After this, I'm not sure about shopping at Rockabilia again.

Thane's picture

They definitely aren't anything special. My guess is they just shipped it too quickly after printing so it ended up like that after it was packaged, not before they sent it

Chab's picture

You sure about that? Id like to see it under a blacklight? Haha

jaganar's picture

honestly dude , when they gobbled up INFINITY 1 years ago ( their actual ONLY COMPETITION )in america i was MAF . cus they totally threw those designs in the trash . i have my friends in europe and whenever i see soemthing i want on a METAL ONLY store like EMP i always send them a check ( i have several AMON AMARTH stuff thats not supposed to be in america thanks to my family there )
my only gripe is that whoever is running ROCKABILLIA these days has zero clue about what sells cus the majority of stuff they have is all locked in small sizes ( im a 2 x guy )

MortalFate's picture

They do take returns if there's a problem. They sent me the wrong Emperor BP and paid for postage to have it returned.
Ordered a second purchase, which wasn't a problem and it's a rarer item.

Ó-J's picture

I got my very first band shirt from them. A shirt of "Hammerheart" by Bathory. Was depicted as having print on the back but the one they gave me didn't have any. Something odd about them, I tell you...

578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments