TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > TShirt Talk

Best pin sites online

Blashyrk
Mon, 08/02/2021 - 21:06

Could someone share you're favourite trustable sites pleasse?
To buy merch but enamel pins or metal badges.
Thank you in advance.

bad_american1992's picture

I've heard good things about the pin selection at goddess.nl. Maybe some of the Euro members here can speak on them? I primarily buy from American distros.

Kofuv6's picture

yes they are great, nice selection and quite cheap, recommend them highly, got most of my pins from them

Thane's picture

Pull the Plug Patches has some really well made enamel pins

Metalmate's picture
Arkturean's picture
FredNewman's picture

Thank you! I'm a student, I recommend the site. I am thrilled to share my experience with this exceptional platform and enthusiastically recommend it to my fellow students. This online service offers a diverse range of assistance meticulously tailored to meet the academic demands of students like myself.
When faced with academic challenges, the request "write my annotated bibliography" https://domyessay.com/write-my-annotated-bibliography becomes more than just a simple task – it becomes a necessity. The professional support provided by this platform, including the expertise of their annotated bibliography writers, has been invaluable in navigating complex assignments.

578,240 items in the gallery, 883,980 comments, and 667 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments