TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Searches

Taravilyaion
Wed, 08/01/2020 - 11:24

I'm fairly new to this site, so I don't know if this is the right place to post a suggestion.
Whenever I'm searching for [whatever], I miss an ADVANCED SEARCH option on this website so you can search for things like:

• music genre
• country of seller/trader (on the Sale / Trade section)
• country of bands
• year (of recording/printing).

I know it can be an easy thing to implement, I think that would be an extremely helpful feature.

Could we get that? Thanks in advance

MorticiA's picture

Dunno if you realized this (ik it's not one of your suggestions but it's something I found out later on), when doing a search that you can click on multiple items to help narrow your search from the results-page. ie: For sale, Trade only, sale/trade, not for sale: these aren't just there to give you false hope (j/k lolol,) but you can click on each one and it'll diversify your results and you can get your search done with one fell swoop; instead of having to go back and search individually.

Taravilyaion's picture

Firstly, doesn't mean I read it.
Just looked up something to show someone something.

Secondly, I didn't know everyone is supposed to say thanks after posting anything on this forum.
Not to be a dick, but it's just info..

MorticiA's picture

It's all good. Thanks are nice, but I'm not fretting. Either people say it or don't, *shrugs* it is what it is =)

'Felt like the topic was more or less answered to me between us both Dr. DTH.

MorticiA's picture

Yea, I know where you're coming from, and I can respect that.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments