TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

IP Banned

Piecemeal
Fri, 24/06/2022 - 02:22

Hi - it seems like every time I upload shirts from my phone my IP is inevitably banned, which is what happened yesterday. I still can't currently access TSS on my phone. Any help? Thanks.

DoctorDeath's picture

not reason for it, can you attach a screenshot here? I need to see exactly what you mean by 'banned'

Piecemeal's picture

It has been lifted and I can use it on my phone again. I didn’t save a screenshot. But, it is a blank white screen that says “Sorry, 172.X.X.X has been banned.” In top left corner. Replace X with actual IP numbers. Happened the last 2 times I remember uploading shirts from my phone and eventually was able to use the site again after 24 hours or less.

DoctorDeath's picture

Are you using some VPN provider?

Piecemeal's picture

Nah nothing like that to my knowledge. Using iPhone 13 and my in home wifi.

428,999 items in the gallery, 832,638 comments, and 272 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• By golly!
  • I ordered this book in November of 2020 along with a LS , but somehow there is a constant delay lol. Still waiting.
  • Astonishing front artwork, really digging this one a lot! Does this pressing come with any inlet, like a lyric sheet?
  • That's an amazing patch!!
  • Perfect
  • Probably the best looking newer patch of this artwork, ever.
  • Your collection is fuckin solid man.
  • Broooo this is so classic. I saw them a long time ago at chain reaction with knights of the abyss!
  • 😮 Wow, I've never even seen this artwork!
  • Jeah i have a motörhead bottlecap on it bit no junk like the things on cans lol
  • Thx for your support man ⚒️🖤
  • Seconded!
  • Great one. Although it is woven not embroidered. :)
  • fuck thats sick
  • Cheers!
  • I haven't seen a red border of this before, it looks fantastic!