TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Anyone kind enough to help me with an EMP.com order?

BloodRed87
Sun, 14/03/2021 - 10:54

I apologize in advance if this is against the rules.

I'm trying to buy Bloodbath's "Eaten" shirt. I finally have the cash but I just found out for whatever fucking reason, they won't ship to the U.S. I can send you the cash through Paypal.

Metalmate's picture

Had this been tackled yet? 😊

BloodRed87's picture

Yes. MEGADEATH offered and it's been tackled. Thanks anyways.

Thane's picture

Haha I had the same issue a few months back, wish EMP would just add the US as a shipping option

BloodRed87's picture

Glad I'm not the only one who's experienced this problem. Is there a reason why EMP won't ship to North America? Tried searching around and couldn't find an answer. It's really fucking stupid since almost all online metal merch sites ship worldwide these days.

meaningless's picture

i can just make a guess...and thats a) the shipping costs OR b) licenses
but like said..just a guess :)

Snaggletooth's picture

Some places in Germany are doing this with no answer, like metal-recycler on ebay they have a shirt I want and its the last one and its been sitting there for over a year, makes no sense cause I get stuff from less known sellers that ship to me.

Schizo's picture

Lol someone willing to do this? The anthrax spreading the disease vintage print is a want right now.

571,176 items in the gallery, 881,612 comments, and 555 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments