TShirtSlayer

Embroidered patches?

Skygge
Tue, 14/03/2017 - 15:30

Is there anywhere I can go to get a single embroidered patch made? I'm looking at doing the logo for a artist I love but don't wanna pay for a lot then have to try and resell them. Also don't want a printed patch either. I want a patch that looks nice. Anyways any ideas?

bad_american1992

Go find a local embroidery shop, they could probably help you out.

Lizard

DIY. It's fun.

Dossmo

turkeyman here on tshirtslayer. Calls himself UKRpatcher too. Makes great small and big patches. Got some of his on my vest.

Skygge

Ok cool I'll look into that

Metaldemon

I don't know where you live man. But we have shopping malls here in Seattle Wa. that have those little embroidery booths inside that are run by philipean folk that will embroider anything.

satan's radish

We don't have a surplus of far east immigrants here in Alabama. I doubt many places outside of the west coast have anything like that. I wish we did. Sounds like you've got a good thing going there. Gotta get in on the Filipino mall embroidery kiosk racket.

Metaldemon

Lol!! Just a thought, I took the kid to the mall few months back just noticed them all over the place.

Axeman

UKRPATCHER on Facebook aka Turkeyman on here!! Best place ever guarantee

our birthday We made it !!! 10th Birthday is here!!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE BIRTHDAY VIDEO!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

Top Collectors

Poll

Do you listen to bands that are older than you?
There are 186,588 entries in the gallery and 639,077 comments, and 143 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!