TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Does anyone know what band this is?

Holykaust
Sun, 01/01/2023 - 16:36

I bought this one with some other shirts because of the artwork, but couldn't figure out the band name.

Thanks in advance!

Shlager's picture

PxExNxE

Penetracion Extrema Necrofilica Embarazosa

check Discogs or Google for more info

cheers!

andermatten's picture

wow, respect! I googled colombian groovy goregrind which gives almost zero hits whatsoever

Holykaust's picture

Exactly what i did the very first.

MorticiA's picture

The moment after I read "colombian groovy goregrind" I was immediately intrigued. I'mma have to look into these guys, thanks! ^_^

Holykaust's picture

Alright, thanks much. I would've never had figured it out by myself.

Shlager's picture

no probem,
3rd hit when googling Colombian Groovy Goregrind... :-)

andermatten's picture

strange, no, here the first six hits are all for a band called killer klown, then bands called plasma and ERF, and what appears to be a hungarian groovy goregrind set with a new album

google is manipulating us :)

Charles Gutierrez's picture

Sweet shirt

no karate in pit's picture

i thought mayhem but now im unsure

doctordeath's picture

upload it to you gallery

Holykaust's picture

I did, and then Nunslayer came along a few minutes later and bought it from me. It's now in his gallery.

doctordeath's picture

cool, so you found help from people here on tshirtslayer to sell your tshirtslayer then :) What about becoming a supporter since you made a profit? just the price of a beer in your country is all we ask, and this website would not be online without our supporters

https://patreon.com/tshirtslayer

thanks for your support!

meaningless's picture

haha....very nice pick dude!!! Looks like a Mayhem + Nunslaughter Mash up..haha... great shirt!

578,240 items in the gallery, 883,980 comments, and 667 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments