TShirtSlayer

How to do online purchases

J81slayer81a
Thu, 05/01/2017 - 03:23

Im new to all this online stuff...usually i find a store to buy my patches n jackets how do i trade n sell online?

Nater90

On here go to the top bar where it says Upload then click Upload to Gallery and upload your own items filling in the details of what it is and a picture.

To see what's currently for sale or trade go to the bar and click Sale / Trades.

J81slayer81a

Thanks for that info but i already got that down...I wanted to know what the process of trading and selling was?

Nater90

Oh ok, Well you can go into a section to transfer it to a users account by putting in their username.

Knightwhosayni

Once on the page of the item you're interested in, click on "Ask about a trade or sale" on the upper right corner (given the said item is for trade or sale). It'll lead you to a PM page. Make your offer. Once a deal is agreed upon, it's a habit here that the user with less reviews sends items/money first. When what you sent is received by the other user, he/she'll send his/her stuff to you. For the first deals you may want to use registered shipping. And Paypal for sales.

DoctorDeath

nothing like spending time to reply to someone and not even get a thanks!!!

Knightwhosayni

Ha, courtesy... Maybe he hasn't seen it / checked his track tab since he's new here though.

DoctorDeath

yeah, i think i need to make that part easier to follow... next feature coming up :) its easy to become lost in the chatter

Knightwhosayni

Good idea! Looking forward to it.

our birthday We made it !!! 10th Birthday is here!!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE BIRTHDAY VIDEO!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Nö. Was immer du zu tauschen hast, immer her damit! Bilder sagen auch hier mehr als Worte ;)
  • My friend brought them from Eastern Europe. He'd been to Bratislava, Prague, Pilsen and Budapest.
  • Old celtic Frost - top!
  • Gehört zu den besten demos aller Zeiten!
  • Prije dva mjeseca kad su svirali u Puli par stvari sa prvog dema je uz vokala odsvirala izvorna postava iz 1986!
  • LOL!! It's getting hot in here...
  • There's a lot of fire going on right now haha. Thanks again my friend! :)
  • Full flames.... again! ;)
  • Cheers mate! Can't go wrong with old Destruction stuff.
  • Another killer one!
  • Danke!! Håller med, riktigt old school och en svinbra platta!!
  • Whoooo! Fräck som fan!
  • Good point! Thanks again!
  • Very cool layout.
  • It's good for a spin every now and then. But I wouldn't say it's in my top ten list.
  • Haha, what a song title!! I never knew what it means. And yes I agree with you about the quality of the material. Thanx!

Top Collectors

Poll

Do you listen to bands that are older than you?
There are 186,883 entries in the gallery and 639,970 comments, and 127 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!