TShirtSlayer

How to do online purchases

J81slayer81a
Thu, 05/01/2017 - 03:23

Im new to all this online stuff...usually i find a store to buy my patches n jackets how do i trade n sell online?

Nater90

On here go to the top bar where it says Upload then click Upload to Gallery and upload your own items filling in the details of what it is and a picture.

To see what's currently for sale or trade go to the bar and click Sale / Trades.

J81slayer81a

Thanks for that info but i already got that down...I wanted to know what the process of trading and selling was?

Nater90

Oh ok, Well you can go into a section to transfer it to a users account by putting in their username.

Knightwhosayni

Once on the page of the item you're interested in, click on "Ask about a trade or sale" on the upper right corner (given the said item is for trade or sale). It'll lead you to a PM page. Make your offer. Once a deal is agreed upon, it's a habit here that the user with less reviews sends items/money first. When what you sent is received by the other user, he/she'll send his/her stuff to you. For the first deals you may want to use registered shipping. And Paypal for sales.

DoctorDeath

nothing like spending time to reply to someone and not even get a thanks!!!

Knightwhosayni

Ha, courtesy... Maybe he hasn't seen it / checked his track tab since he's new here though.

DoctorDeath

yeah, i think i need to make that part easier to follow... next feature coming up :) its easy to become lost in the chatter

Knightwhosayni

Good idea! Looking forward to it.

Which TShirt?

Recent Comments

• Not my favorite album by them but it definitely had its moments
  • It definitely was!
  • Sweet longsleeve. I just picked this album up not too long ago.
  • Yeah there's plenty more. I'll probably do a bulk collection listing one day soon.
  • yes
  • Fucking wicked stuff mate!!! Keep em coming.
  • Dead Letter Circus has some great stuff, Seen them with Karnivool! Both great bands in my opinion.
  • Oooo, Very nice shirt & LS matey!! Fantastic album.
  • Yeah never seen this one anywhere else.
  • There's a few different versions of this show. I like the colours on these inserts though!!
  • I'll buy it off you for 30....double your money haha Good score though. Looks perfect!!!
  • Awesome!!
  • I think this my be an original :)
  • I bought it here. But it is sold out. http://fuudobrain.shop-pro.jp/?pid=62006194
  • Where THE FUCK DID YOU FIND THIS?
  • Fuckkkkk, Gnarly buckle!!!

Top Collectors

There are 173,309 entries in the gallery and 615,211 comments, and 161 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!