TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Dutch DIS(c)ORDER merchandise distro..(rip off?)

archive
Mon, 02/03/2015 - 15:30

Seems as we are more heading into the future more and more distros blindly follow the trend to rip customers off. Like weeks ago i made an order and payed for it, however when caming across a cheaper version on the internet i cancelled it like a day after it.However, 'til this day i never received a payment back, even worse, i got an mail saying i still have to pay for the order, while they already got the payment in.

So, better watch out next time, and be sure too order there, 'cause not only they are insane expensive, but also have become more difficult in giving refunds in shape of money.

Today i mailed them back about it, with no response whatsoever.

lexb's picture

Do your research BEFORE you buy, not after.... Maybe they have a reason for charging more that you hadn't cared to consider.
It's incredibly inconsiderate and selfish to cancel the order for the simple reason of finding it cheaper elsewhere. They didn't trick you or deceive you into ordering at that price, you simply didn't do your homework.
Also Stereodeth: that isn't how it works in the US...That is reneging on a deal.

J.j. Ratte's picture

Van wie is deze distro kerel? Althans wie beheert het en waar?

579,200 items in the gallery, 884,332 comments, and 658 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• 👈👆🤘
  • https://atsuko.com/ they have great stuff there
  • Is this from iron bonehead or a US distro?
  • Na dann würde ich ihn dir abnehmen;-) Die White goddess hab ich jetzt...
  • Hail Slayer!!
  • thanks man, check out this site, you'll find a bunch of sick obscure shit: https://www.twistedtsmerch.com/death-met
  • Ich hab ihn von No Class gekauft. Aus Versehen, ich wollte den gar nicht 😅.
  • nah, I got this from selfmadegod back in a day iirc
  • ❤️🙏 they are truly one of a kind
  • The other "Liberty and Justice..." I listed is also great !
  • 他们自己手里应该有 我手里没有了
  • 我知道是你做的,我还想要一套
  • 我的确有.没想到吧 我做的
  • 昨天晚上去你家偷的
  • hehe yea, pretty cool stuff!!
  • 🤘🏻