TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Bolt Thrower 2015 Australian Tour

DeathByMetalAus...
Wed, 20/05/2015 - 20:45

September 24 - 27 2015

Date: 
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Australia

rusty74's picture

this is going to go off, they haven't been to oz since 1993, cannot wait, (better change the event date too dude to sept 24 etc)

meaningless's picture

i want a Bolt Thrower Australia Tourshirt!! :D :D :D :D

oldmate's picture

I am happy to help you out man. If you want one just PM me

meaningless's picture

dude..that would be sssooo awesome!!!!.. :D Thx very much for ur offer :D :D so..that means..ull see them too?...it will be fantastic, like always :D Bolt Thrower are just killer!!

Nater90's picture

Roses are red....Violets are blue.....Hey there Bolt Thrower FUCK YOU TO!....I fucking love Bolt Thrower...I fucking love Death Metal...I love my girlfriend and I love my cat son but both their birthdays are on 27th of SEPT and that is on the day of the Melbourne concert...I plan to discuss it with my girlfriend tonight when I see her...But it is the first birthday I get to celebrate with my girl and stuff as we are now a couple so it means a lot to me because she's like no other I've ever met, I don't want to miss either one of the events...This is been bugging me since yesterday when I heard about it....If she loved them like I do I could take her but she doesn't sadly.

To be continued....

Blüdrayne's picture

Fly to Brisbane and catch the gig with me.

Nater90's picture

I could have done that to! BUT!!!!

Continuation of my "rant" if you'd like to call it that..

Picked up my girl last night talking about how our weeks have been and stuff, I said...Question...For your birthday this year I know you want to throw Leo a party (one of her cats) but as for yourself for dinner, Got any plans? She doesn't have much planned as its not a big birthday (turning 22) so no big deal, I said if you plan to have a dinner can you make it Friday or Saturday, She asked so I told her about the concert and she knows how much I love Bolt Thrower, She said, Go to the gig I know they mean a lot to you! So I was happy as all fuck, and she said she'll have a listen and might come to.

So I should be all ok to go as long as I get a ticket!

My girl is the fucking best ever, She's taking me to Kiss for my birthday present! Can't fucking wait.

Blüdrayne's picture

She's gonna expect you to do something nice for her. You know that right?

Nater90's picture

Well I'm two steps ahead of that, Nightwish are coming next year and she fucking loves them to bits! So I will take her to that! Plus I'm taking her away to Daylesford for a few days because she loves going there!

rusty74's picture

well done dude...well done...im stoked for you mate...make sure you buy her the best bolt thrower shirt going if she goes with you..hehe.

Nater90's picture

Thanks man! Haha fuck yeah, I will shower her in gifts.

A while ago I said to my mates as a joke if Bolt Thrower come to Australia I'm taking Maddi and going to propose to her! and told one of my mates to bring his Mrs and we do a double proposal for the funny factor, Neither three of them are big fans but would be epic haha.

When the time comes will be romantic....Metal + Romantic....I can do this.

Blüdrayne's picture

I don't know if I wanna do metal+romantic anything ever.
I'm so bad at romantic it's safer to stick to cliches.
Also get in the chat with me man.

Blüdrayne's picture

Putting up with Nightwish to see Bolt Thrower.
You are a very brave man.

Nater90's picture

Haha thanks mate.

Could be worse...

meaningless's picture

good to read dude...because: if she IS the perfect lady for u (like u say) she knows u and will understand that a SUPER RARE Bolt Thrower Gig is 'a little bit' more important then to celebrate her birthday..exactly at 'this' night ;) ...hehe..
My lady is the same 'perfect' and she knows: When Bolt Thrower comes close for a gig - i am there...no matter what! lol

Nater90's picture

Thanks mate! Yeah she knows music is a very big part of my life and certain bands mean the world to me so she fully understands, I can spend the day with her and all that so its not like I won't see her at all, Plus my birthday being two days after hers and gig we'll be catching up for that to.

Nice man! Perfect ladies for the win!

stevenICB's picture

holy fucking shit

DeathByMetalAustralia's picture

Sadly.. I can not make this. I saw them in 93 and they were awesome. Guess ill have to wait another 20+ years..

Rotten's picture

Bought my ticket yesterday - this and Behemoth / Watain a week apart - I'm fucking psyched!

Axehead's picture

hey mate,didnt think you were able to make it,great news

Rotten's picture

I'm not :( posted this before I noticed the dates clash with my holiday up in Queensland. I sold my ticket. Hoping that one of my mates will buy me a tour shirt - it burns that I can't make it.

rusty74's picture

let us know if you cannot find someone to get you a shirt mate, it will be hard to miss this one, but a holiday is still a bloody good thing.

Rotten's picture

Pretty much all of my mates are heading to this so I'll get one to grab one. I'm pumped for the holiday - but this is just rotten luck.

DeathByMetalAustralia's picture

What part of QLD will you be in. I will be in Cairns that week, hence why I cant go..

Rotten's picture

I'm heading to the theme parks with my son.

oldmate's picture

yea.. i found out about this this morning. had no idea until I saw a post about it. Got my ticket for the melbourne show. I am pumped for this.!

also its 48 fucking bucks. thats a deal IMO

DeathFuckinMetal's picture

Found out about this today (this morning as well) and just ordered my ticket, This is like my DREAM GIG! I'm soooooo fucking excited for this gig, it's going to be killer! And Behemoth/Watain the next week as well, What an awesome fortnight it will be!

DethronedEmperor23's picture

Australia, europe... I dont ge how they havent visited the states yet, this would be huge here.

Greaserjlg's picture

On the 91' warmaster tour they came to Greensboro NC, two hours away from me. Only problem, I wasn't born lol

Nater90's picture

I was 1 year old haha. It truly sucks they don't tour outside of Europe much.

oldmate's picture

what sucks is manowar have no plans to come to Australia!

Nater90's picture

True...They want a million dollars, Which is just bollocks

meaningless's picture

if i remember right..they were in USA 1 or 2 years ago..hm..Maryland Deathfest maybe?..i cant remember exactly..haha

DethronedEmperor23's picture

yes, but tickets sold out VERY fast.

meaningless's picture

like here in europe...on every gig - sold out..

toxik's picture

Can somebody help me out and buy a Aus Tourshirt with dates on the back For me?
i have all the Europe tourshirts from last year and if someone can help me that would be fantastic
i will pay ofc

oldmate's picture

message me. I am getting some for others, might as well get a whole bunch if I can

greatabyss's picture

Anyone who's going can help to get a tour shirt?

oldmate's picture

message me. I am getting some for others, might as well get a whole bunch if I can

slayerslayer's picture

reminder to self -must beat ajnin to merch table , before it is totally wiped clean................... haha. seeya there mate \m/

ThomasMustaine's picture

To anyone doesn't know yet, the tour is cancelled following the death of the drummer Martin Kearns. R.I.P.

Nater90's picture

This truly sucks so fucking much...

RIP Martin

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SonMeWngCZc

579,412 items in the gallery, 884,364 comments, and 676 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments