TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Bölzer Embroidered Logos

VoiceOfTheSoul
Wed, 12/02/2014 - 23:07

Hey guys, I've noticed Bölzer don't have any patches for sale at the moment, so I've contacted Elisa at Over-Zone about making one, and I figured since Over-Zone is too busy to make everyone a single patch I'd buy a few of them for anyone interested here.
-
Here's the design (I had her try this gold border detail from the Aura album art, but we can remove that by popular demand) I also plan to ask her if she has any backing material that isn't this shiny pvc plastic stuff, but be warned she may not.
-
http://oi62.tinypic.com/30axri8.jpg
http://oi57.tinypic.com/30bzj7r.jpg
http://oi60.tinypic.com/efgi9f.jpg
-
10 cm x 10 cm
Gold metallic thread
And once again, the gold border details can be kept or removed by popular vote
******************EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO PRE-PAY since all my money is currently tied up in my Symbolic bootlegs.************************
Send €6,50 x however many you want to symbolicacts@live.com - Please include your TSS name in the payment note :)
-
EDIT 2: (March 5th)
-
The patches are done and were shipped to me from Italy on the 3rd, Will update again once I have sent them to you guys.

Claudandus's picture

Damn, I love it. Don't change anything!
I'd be glad to buy one.

skullfist's picture

That looks so great - fantasic work!!! And PLEASE dont't change anything on that Patch!

LikkedbyDeath's picture

I'm definitely buying that! It's gorgeous. Might take two. :-)

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Just remember to pay by next Wednesday :)

LikkedbyDeath's picture

Alright. I'll get some money back from another guy by today then send you the money haha.

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Good deal. I'm not going to wait around on these forever like my Symbolic patches - god what a mess it has been getting those made.

LikkedbyDeath's picture

What happened with those?

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Gone through a few shitty producers, quality and communication. Now finally I decided to shell out a bit more money and go with a well known one.

LikkedbyDeath's picture

Dunno if it'd help much, but you could e-mail Phil from Cobalt about where he gets the band's patches made since he's based in Colorado. It's closer to you than Italy, so it might be cheaper. I'm not entirely sure.

Look on their Facebook or PM me for his e-mail. I just ordered some merch a short while ago, that's why.

EDIT: Sent! :-)

the beast's picture

if i would order one,i would shape it,to avoid those "plastic" looking black

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Yes I asked about a different material, waiting on a response, but still, it's not very hard to shape it yourself if you want one. Cut it and burn it, done

the beast's picture

i´ve ordered about 10 or 15 patches till now from elisa.as far as i know,the "plastic" background is the everused material.that´s why i always take shapes or shape by my own :D

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

I'm going to leave it because it's got two nice spots for two signatures :p but anyone is welcome to do what they please with theirs

Phallucifer's picture

Will order one if I'm still having money to spend next week...

dubtribe's picture

Fantastic ... looks great ... would buy one ( if possible 2 ). Count me in :)
The €6,50 is only for the patch or is shipping included?
Cheers

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Includes everything

dubtribe's picture

OK great ... will send you the money today:

sadisticsoul666's picture

Would order one, if it won´t be on that shiny material

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Just got back from her - unfortunately her other stuff can't handle the amount of stitching so they will have to be on this.

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Shaping the patch is completely possible, but if you aren't interested that's fine - I'm not making anything off of these, so if anything it just means less work for me ;)

HeavyManiac's picture

Hi! I know the Bölzer guys and want to have 2 copies. Please contact me. Cheers!

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Le bump - 3 days

Alter dicker Mann's picture

Still possible to order one?

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Yep - Just send 6,50eur to symbolicacts@live.com by Wed -

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

le bumpity bump

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

bump. Production is finished, on the way to me now.

Final Verdict's picture

Still possible to make an order?

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

They arrived at the post office today, I'll go pick them up tomorrow, get them shipped, and then see how many extras I have.

Chemical Burn's picture
Taikon's picture

Goodness, that's a lot to pay for a fairly recent bootleg. I just saw Pungent Stench's Been Caught Buttering woven patch go for less than that.

Chemical Burn's picture

That's more than original copies of the demo have sold for on Discogs.

Taikon's picture

Hahahah. eBay will never fail to impress me. It reminds me of local second-hand shops that sell battered-beyond-recognition leather jackets for 200 dollars on the excuse of it being vintage.

the beast's picture

would put the 40 euro in making 10 new ones via over-zone...again and again...once,you´ll can afford a house or a brand new super car

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

There aren't that many idiots who would pay that much :P
-
It's rather disappointing to see something sold so quickly when the idea behind this project was a "for fans" production rather than mass production. He made more there than I did making these.

Chemical Burn's picture

Well, the band know anyway (I believe "absurd" was the word used) and hinted that official ones are on the way.

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Definitely absurd - I contacted their label a while back and they confirmed they would be making them sometime soon, though that was quite a bit ago.

AntonioMetalHeart's picture

It seems their new EP is coming out sometime soon, so maybe the patches are released at the same time...

cantremember's picture

Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to sell?

R.J.'s picture

Why do you need the ugly ass bootleg when there are better looking official patches available?

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Well that was rather rude and uncalled for.

R.J.'s picture

Yeah probably. Just cant stand the shiny looking material on a lot of bootlegs. Sorry bro. It was probably also a bit unnecessary to bootleg merch for a very much active band. Money that should be going to the band is now being spent on copies of this patch on ebay.

Taikon's picture

To be fair, there weren't official patches around when this one was made. I just don't understand why people are asking about them long after they sold out instead of buying the (now much cheaper) official ones from Iron Bonehead.

cantremember's picture

I ordered one from NWN and the shinny thread around the border and low quality is the reason I was looking for this one. Thanks for the very helpful responses.

Chemical Burn's picture

What do you mean shiny thread and low quality? I have a couple and they're good quality, and the bootleg was made with metallic thread too.

cantremember's picture

Maybe it was just mine but it had a bunch threads snagged that were just hanging off the front and the glitter had bled over onto the other parts where it wasn't supposed to be. It looks like it was spray painted but you can tell it wasn't, if that is the best way to put it.

cantremember's picture

well ill just order another one then. Those ones look much better thanks for pointing that out

582,157 items in the gallery, 885,205 comments, and 648 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Agreed! They should’ve been the band to leave New York (or was it NJ?) and make it big in Florida with the others.
  • Yeah dude! I was obsessed with this bands album and demo for a long time.
  • I think they finally took it down last weekend.
  • dope im currently looking for a schizo to might pick it up
  • Hahahaha
  • I picked up the same one. Waiting for my Schizophrenia to ship out. I also have the Morbid Visions long sleeve as well.
  • Sick. Love a cut-bottom shirt
  • Thanks dude, waited after the show and to give em to Phil so he could take em to Phantomslaughter to get them signed, if
  • Thanks!
  • Nice patch :)
  • Wicked shirts and love the Asphyx signatures! Seeing them and Necrophobic must have been killer
  • Siiiick
  • Thanks mate
  • This shop called Necropatcher has one
  • Bought it from the band on their bandcamp sometime ago, I think there’s still some left.
  • Komea liivi!