TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Your favorite Black metal backpatches?

stepand
Wed, 17/11/2021 - 04:32

Hi all. As the title says I’m curious to hear what everyones favorite backpatch for a black metal themed jacket/vest. I have a backpatch for my death metal jacket, but am still looking for black metal backpatch ideas. What are some of the best bm backpatches you know? My top pick as of right now would be a classic bathory goat backpatch, can’t go wrong with that one I feel

bad_american1992's picture

Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane takes the cake!

stepand's picture

Great pick. I actually found just recently that ptpp canceled a dissection backpatch back in 2020, bummer

Thane's picture

The one I had to have was Obsequiae - Aria of Vernal Tombs. Soon as I saw that motherfucker I impulse bought it

stepand's picture

I’ll have to check out the album! Patch looks killer

Thane's picture

It's an amazing album, everything from Obsequiae is killer

bad_american1992's picture

A man of good tastes and culture I see XD

Thane's picture

Haha cheers! 🤘🏻

Ahn's picture

Can never go wrong with Leviathan - Tenth Sublevel of Suicide!

stepand's picture

Fucking your ghost in chains of ice one of the strongest openers ever in an album

Azagorod's picture

i made my vest with costum pieces which got approved by the band.
Nightbringer
Craft
Nothing as cool to have a unique piece.

stepand's picture

That’s sick!! Did you design and made it yourself?

Azagorod's picture

Thanks mate! I pushed the design a bit further from a old tour poster they used somewhere in 2013. added the sigil underneath the coffin shape and made a vector out of it. i had UKRPatcher make the final product since i simple don't own a machine to create these! x)

stepand's picture

I see, I’ll check them out if I have any ideas for custom pieces, thanks for the info!

Azagorod's picture

Certainly, do ask bands for permission tho, it's nice to have them okay your creation. then it won't be a boot you see.

LeBoi's picture

K.

sandmanforce's picture

Beherit - first album cover

386,082 items in the gallery, 807,144 comments, and 223 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments