TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Xentrix to reform

doomy1
Mon, 04/02/2013 - 13:51

apparently the Legendary Preston thrashers are to reform, and rumor has it they will be the first support on the British leg of Kreator's tour. i'm now even more excited for the gig and my ticket is already ordered.
Just needed to share this, as it would be great to see any of you guys attend and witness what may be for some, the first ever time seeing Xentrix.
any more thoughts/info?

metal_thrashing_dad's picture

Haven't heard about Xentrix but according to Evile's website, they are playing with Kreator during their shows in England & Ireland.

doomy1's picture

I will be at the London date, and if they are to play, then this is good news...i have not seen them since 1990 and they have always been too under rated i.m.o

meaningless's picture

hm..i like Xentrix...but im not sure if the world rly needs this re-union :)
Some Legends should stay as legends.
Wanna make some music? - Give ur Band a different name - imo.
..and i like Xentrix :)

doomy1's picture

i agree in some respect, but they must feel that they have something fresh to offer the people that never originally had the chance to witness them the first time around. and going out as a support to the mighty Kreator will only give them a massive new fan base for any new material they may have. i for one cannot wait...its been over 20 years since i first saw them

meaningless's picture

true and good point, yes. If they come across austria, ill go too - for sure.
Maybe now - the time is better for Xentrix, back in days, the didnt have the attention they deserve.

Thrasher_flo's picture

For whose advantage is a true classic of thrash - I would really like to see them here in germany :)

Croby's picture

hell yes, it was about time!

DamageIncDEB's picture

YES!

metal_thrashing_dad's picture

If they can deliver, i say they should go for it. If they don't...

Metal_Assassin666's picture

It's not a rumor, it's true! Too bad I never heard Xentrix before so I will look them up! The name sounds familiar and I think Ed Repka did some art for them.

VisualAggression's picture

Fuck jeah that's some good news to start this week :P

Rotten's picture

I saw the Kreator flyer last night and was surprised to see Xentrix on the bill - would be a great show - that's a killer line up.

cambotero's picture

that's for real? maybe 4 shows only? a worldwide tour? fucking Xentrix!

LikkedbyDeath's picture

I hope this means that they might be thinking about releasing a new album....

doomy1's picture

I'm hoping so too, it was a shame that their last recorded effort Scourge, was so disappointing. i don't even know if these tour dates with Kreator are with the original line-up, if so, then they will surely have to live up to their early 90's style of writing, as "Kin" era stuff would be far too weak these days for most thrashers to appreciate.

576,867 items in the gallery, 883,593 comments, and 657 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Could you possibly explain the camo inside pocket. I am very interested on how it functions
  • beauty
  • Really cool, don't think I ever saw this patch when it was released. Blast from the not so distant past! Haha
  • Wild stuff especially Ed Hunter!
  • So cool. Was really hoping there would be leftovers.
  • πŸ˜πŸ€˜πŸΌπŸ’« Oh yes!
  • Morbid Angel socks?? Damn, they look really nice! I had no idea they even make socks with metal bands, he he!
  • 🀣🀣🀣 good one!
  • Thanks Friend 🀘
  • Blessed are the Socks
  • Awesome!
  • Awesome! Thanks !
  • Indeed, and this maybe one of the most knowable Sick of it all shirts from the 90s.
  • Thanks and the blank is great, it suits awesome! I just wish that I had bought two of them πŸ˜‰!
  • Yeah, that is definitely their best longsleeve! The color is absolutely awesome and the hoodie version was also great!
  • Thanks for the flames buddy, it is one of her rarer shirts from the early 90s.