TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Wrong country on my profile?

Durlach
Sat, 21/09/2019 - 00:47

I read on another post about some guy getting the wrong country on his profile because he was in another country.
However, even though I'm still in Sweden, it says I'm in Norway? Why is this and how can I fix it?

slayerslayer's picture

the answer is in here -> https://tshirtslayer.com/forum/topic/help-page-changed-my-country , or
alternatively , become a sword wielding patreon , and ask doc nicely , he should be able to do something about it ;)

since the patreon price is about a beer a month, and you guys drink a lot of beer... feel free to chip in, the site is just run by one guy in his spare time who sometimes has to take unpaid leave from work to maintain this beast, this is not a big company, this is just one guy in his bedroom and a lot you are doing a lot of cool trades and sells on here and not contributing anything

Durlach's picture

the thing is, i live on the west coast. Yho it probably was some bug with mobile

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments