TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Wrong country flag

Eknim
Wed, 17/02/2021 - 17:13

Good day everyone. Just finally got around to supporting this amazing website, arming me with a mighty sword in the process.

Only one problem though, I'm from the Netherlands, yet a few weeks ago my flag changed to Belgium for some reason. Noticed a few threads about it hence why I'm making one too.

Cheers,

Eknim

DoctorDeath's picture

Hi! I fixed your flag - thanks for your support!!! Honestly - we simply would NOT be online without you supporters, the server is paid for exclusively by the supporters, TSS is programmed by just one guy - it's a HUGE task.

We dont have ads, we dont sell your personal data, we dont manipulate what you see on here to suit some agenda, we are 100% independent ONLY thanks to the supporters.

to anyone else reading - PLEASE become a supporter, we are an independent island of metal in a sea of internet crap :)

we simply cannot exist without supporters - and as we say - it's just a beer a month - and lets face it, you're not going out anywhere :) :)

cheers man!!!

Eknim's picture

Thank you very much and well said!

CountWurdulak's picture

Cheers just done that 7 hours ago ! I was member in the 2012-2014 era but never get to trade or anything and finally after all those years I can be a part of this and find all the patches and stuff I always dreamt of ! So thanks a LOT !!!!!

Keep it Kult!!!!!

DoctorDeath's picture

it's great to have you here :) \m/

secretchief's picture

Hi people

I hope it's ok to post here, to limit thread numbers. I am Norwegian, but for some strange reason my flag shows as Iranian. Any chance an admin could change this for me as well?

Thanks,
secretchief

DoctorDeath's picture

Please become a supporter, this whole crazy show is ONLY paid for by the supporters, without them we would not exist on the internet and you would not be here.

We cannot do such favours for non-supporters, please become a supporter for only the price of a beer a month, and lets be honest, you're not going anywhere, bars are closed, and you're more than likely spending way more than that on merchandise anyway, please support tshirtslayer ! Simply go here

https://patreon.com/tshirtslayer

Freelancer's picture

Hi, I have wrong flag too, plz help!

DoctorDeath's picture

Please become a supporter, this whole crazy show is ONLY paid for by the supporters, without them we would not exist on the internet and you would not be here.

We cannot do such favours for non-supporters, please become a supporter for only the price of a beer a month, and lets be honest, you're not going anywhere, bars are closed, and you're more than likely spending way more than that on merchandise anyway, please support tshirtslayer ! Simply go here

https://patreon.com/tshirtslayer

Bladerunner's picture

Hello! I'm another victim of the "wrong flag issue". I just became a new supporter (finally), so I'd like to ask to be made german again, please. Thanks in advance,

Bladerunner :)

DoctorDeath's picture

anytime! thanks for your support \m/

Bladerunner's picture

Thanks! I have my proper identity back! :D

Messiah-Of-Pigs's picture

Hi DoctorDeath, I know Im not a supporter, Im a student and stuff but when I can I will support, my flag is wrong too, changed from the UK to the Netherlands. Thanks for this great platform

387,873 items in the gallery, 808,456 comments, and 257 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments