TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Would this be appropriate for what I'm assembling next?

Joel
Wed, 01/08/2018 - 07:02

My next project is a Black Metal vest and I'm leaning towards buying this jet black denim and leather vest with lace up sides I just found on Ebay. I'm not a biker but I love this style and I also like this brand. Could it be a good fit for what I'm planning on putting together?

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Leathers-Denim-Leather-Vest-Black-Mens-XL-X-L...

MasterDeath's picture

80$? Damn, I bought my vest on flea market for 2โ‚ฌ. I even had a chance to try it first

Joel's picture

You sir are fucking lucky! I know this is going to fit me very well though.

MasterDeath's picture

It's seems that I am. My friend contacted me that he went to find some LP's and stuff with his gf there and I said that I might check that market to see if I can find another vest. Just when I arrived, they were calling me over and my friend's gf was holding this vest. I was practically 3 minutes on that market and didn't even break a sweat finding the vest hah

Joel's picture

You definitely are. I have to conduct lengthy searches and when I finally find what I think is ideal, it turns out to be expensive. The vest I just bought in that Ebay link I shared looks like a real winner though and it was made by a brand I like and have positive experience with, so I felt perfectly comfortable buying it.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments