TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Wolf City Festival 2019 / Berlin 24.-25.5.

YsidroSun, 03/02/2019 - 10:47

WOLF CITY FESTIVAL 2019

24.-25.5.2019 Berlin, Germany

Wolf City Festival enters the second year of its festering existence, down down in the underground, where the slime still lives and the devil wears the crown.

Following the tradition that dates back to the first Live Evil Berlin edition, the fest will take place on the last weekend of May, Friday and Saturday 24-25th, right before the summer's explosion.

The big news of this year is the change of location, which sees us move our dwelling to the beautiful space provided by Zukunft am Ostkreuz. A large biergarten in front of the venue, an cozy bar inside to hang out at, ample space for distros and food stalls in the backyard, same capacity as before and a rugged charme that fits the vibe just perfectly. And we might have a couple of surprises more...

Tickets can be purchased at the following address: http://www.wolfcityberlin.de

Feast your eyes on the line-up for WOLF CITY FEST 2019:

The Ruins Of Beverast
Bölzer
Visigoth
Chapel Of Disease
Maggot Heart
Bloody Vengeance
I I
Abyssous
Urin
Trepaneringsritualen
Matterhorn
Nekrovault
Manacle
Heavy Sentence
Bewitcher

Event date: 
Friday, May 24, 2019
Event Country: 
Germany
Who is going?
Cruziator,
Ysidro,
MelFromHell
Are you attending?

264,465 items in the gallery, 730,407 comments, and 152 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Killer design
  • Love this album
  • Great shirt! Never seen this one before, Hat was a good vocalist
  • nice!! I saw Cult Never Dies have these, is it from there? cheers
  • I got it from Extremely Rotten. Yep, it is official.
  • nice price too!
  • Damn where'd you get this from? It's really official?
  • little collection
  • Did you make these? I’d love to buy one off of you if you make another black one!
  • Front Twisted Sister just won tic tac toe
  • Need either one
  • For once the new one actually looks better. Like how the “666 radio hell” looks on the new one
  • I fucking LOVE Dystopia, what a badass shirt
  • I love how the doctors on the back of the shirt resemble the Butchered at Birth characters, I wonder if they have names.
  • Bought this in 2004 directly when the album came out :)
  • nice to see the dude gettin some ass
Why not Join us or Login